National Futures Association Employee Review

productive
Compliance Intern (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 2, 2018
friendly environment
nice set up
not enough work for interns
not enough communication with upper level management
more training necessary
reconstruction of organization chart

Other National Futures Association Employee Reviews

Great, collaborative company to work for.
Compliance Examiner (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2018
Great company to start your career with. Great pay and great benefits. The people are really nice and you learn so much everyday. If you are on the examinations side, you travel to different companies which is a great networking. The workplace culture is kind, collaborative, intense,and learning filled. But when we have parties or events, its a lot of fun! I love learning and I've loved the relationships I've built with some of my coworkers.
Pros
Travel, you learn a lot, salary and benefits.
Cons
Inconsistency across managers. Pressure to finish your work fast because it can stall the exam.
Good Job
Recruiter (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2018
• Coordinate with the recruiting team in filling all open positions within the organization, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing job candidates.

• Assist with the college recruiting program for the Chicago office by helping plan the college recruitment schedule, tracking candidate's progress in systems, sending appropriate correspondence to candidates, and conducting background checks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Futures Association. Our community is ready to answer.