Ministry of Health Employee Reviews

Responsive
Manager (Former Employee) –  singaporeOctober 23, 2018
Employees are responsive to changes and discussions. Management has high expectations but they are also nurturing to staff. Overall fun and hardworking culture.
Good Environment & Intersting Work Place
Management Assistant / Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  CommonwealthJuly 28, 2017
1. Work hours 8.30 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
2. Got official training about Salary Preparing, Skills Management, IT training & using all office equipments
3. Very Stuff Management under the Secretary of the Ministry Of Health
4. Good working environment according to Sri Lankan Culture
5. I Didn't face to the hardest part of my job, it was so interesting & attractive job to me
6. Most enjoyable part of the job - when gets training courses & Public Meeting on once a week
Great learning environment.
Registered Nurse and Psychiatric Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  OUTRAM ROAD,SINGAPOREMarch 25, 2013
A busy setting throughout all postings,a great learning place for nursing and for higher education in this career.
Got well with all co-workers,great management with lots of promotional apportunities. The hardest part is leaving this institution that gave all the securities in my job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is most of my school mates ,tutors who taught me are still working there.