Michael Page Employee Reviews

Aprendizaje muy rápido
Consultor (Former Employee) –  Región MetropolitanaDecember 5, 2017
El ritmo de la empresa es muy rápido, lo que te permite aprender y ascender con rapidez.
truly cool working environment..
Researcher (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 27, 2017
Need to Work pretty much organized
Had opportunities to talk, meet up with some great professionals, interacted with them. Got few successfully on boarded etc etc
Very much desireable
Times when having to complete a project within very tight timelines
The appreciation received whenever a job is done in style and perfection!
Pros
Great Work Culture and friendly Environment
Cons
Comparatively Longer Work hours
Shady business practices, beware
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2017
After 4 days worth of interviews, I received a verbal offer as a recruitment consultant at Michael Page. At the time, I was also considering an offer from one of their top competitors. After encouraging me to refuse the competitors offer (which I did) I was informed that Michael Page was rescinding my original offer.

Shady business practices accompanied by poor communication and management by higher-ups.

DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!
Official response from Michael Page
November 30, 2017

It’s important to us to provide a high level of service to our clients and candidates. We are very sorry to hear about this experience and for any miscommunication. We would appreciate if you could contact us directly to further discuss this matter and remedy the situation. Thank you, Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director

WS a great temp agency I’ve worked with
Fleetpro- Accounts Payable Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
Great company to work for outstanding ustimer service explained the job in detail and Checked I’m on my very often and not to many agencies really do that
Ótima empresa
Aprendiz em recursos humanos (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPOctober 25, 2017
Uma empresa unida, dinâmica, os profissionais trabalhavam com vontade o que faz com que a empresa cresça cada vez mais.
Pros
Ótimos benefícios
Cons
Um pouco competitiva
Great environment with supportive colleagues
Consultant (Current Employee) –  SurreyOctober 20, 2017
Page offers a fun and enjoyable workplace environment with colleagues who are helpful and reliable.

The role of a Consultant can be very demanding and may not be for everyone. Performance is measured against daily and weekly KPIs. Hours are generally longer than most other roles.

In summary, if you are looking for a fun workplace environment and are prepared to work long hours and hit targets consistently then Page is a great place to be.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, supportive colleagues
Cons
Long hours, demanding targets
productive
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South YorkshireOctober 8, 2017
A very enjoyable post graduate internship. Learnt the basics of recruitment, including tasks relating to both clients and candidates, whilst also been warmly welcomed into the team.
Stressful sales envirnment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 2, 2017
Good company for a stepping stone into better opportunities. Has a great training structure to help you grow within company, and other companies outside of Michael Page know this.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Extreamly stressful
MPH is a good company to work and employees are very helpful.
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Slough, BerkshireSeptember 28, 2017
My job is a contract job with small finance team, worked very long hours to meet dead lines.Very old accounting system not updated for 20 years. Management introduced new system in August 17.Did not have time for fun due to volume of work.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Cons
To far to travel.
Fast paced
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT-INTERNAL AUDIT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2017
faced paced environment and room for improvement if under the right management. good pay for a started position and near my home town also so commute was not bad
Pros
multiple vacation days
Cons
management did not help me advance in my career

Want to know more about Michael Page?

Ask a question
Amazing
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonSeptember 8, 2017
Different from my other ones actually my favorite one as it was in the UK when i was studying and it was part of my college to go work with them as part of my project and it was the best one ever
Bonne entreprise
Manager commercial (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)August 30, 2017
Société Intéressante, ambiance difficile, rythme de travail fort
Great place for smart workers
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2017
Some of these reviews are hilarious and clearly not written by actual MP employees. MP is an awesome company to work for - we get breakfast on mondays, can expense meals , get recognized with bottles of champange when we do well, get quartley parties that can include a trip to the wineries or white water rafting, we get quarterly bonuses that range from 5k to 40k. I had no prior recruitment experience and was started on a base salary of $60k. On fridays we leave early and are able have a drink ar our desk in the afternoon. We dont clock in or out and its not about how much time we are at our desk, but what we accomplish. We have the ability to work from home and get 1 month of vacation. If you hit your targets you get a free trip- targets arent hard to hit, i hit mine in my second quarter with no recruitnent experience. Also, if we dont call you back, dont take it personal - take it as what it is - bussiness. If youre good for a job, well call you, because you are essentially our money. Also, MP pays too high of a base to have to pay OT ...so not that I think they would actually 'promise' OT..but if its not in your contract/offfer letter, thats your own fault. If you are a clock watcher , want a job to do bare minimum at, and dont understand the value /payoff of hard work, def not a job for you.
Pros
Breakfast, flexible schedule, great work cukture
Cons
Cant think of any
Excelentes profissionais
Estagiária (Former Employee) –  Curitiba, PRAugust 16, 2017
otimos profissionais na empresa, grande oportunidades de crescimento
Overall Good
FIU Investigator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2017
I was disappointed when I started working for Michael Page, because they made promises for overtime that weren't given. Over all the company is good, but when promises are made contractors expect them to be carried out.
Pros
Cons
broken promises
Official response from Michael Page
October 12, 2017

We are very sorry to hear about this experience you had with us and would like to investigate it further. Please feel free to reach out to us to share more information about this incident. Thank you, Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director. (212) 661-4800

Great team
Delegate Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonAugust 1, 2017
I can't fault MPI they are a great bunch to work with, unfortunately due to personal circumstances i had to move away from central london and as such find a new recruiter.
These agencies only care about whats good for them not recommended
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 11, 2017
Agents do not return phone calls or find work.Its all about them they do not care about people looking for a job.Jobs that are posted are usually posted multiple times.
Pros
Cons
do not bother wasting your time they never follow up
Terrible place to work if you have a soul
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 29, 2017
Management is very misogynistic, they claim to foster a team atmosphere but unless you're a shark you won't make it here. You are rewarded well for success, but as soon as you falter even a little, management turns on you.
Pros
Good pay, perks if you do well
Cons
Everything else
Hardworking but rewarding
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, GlasgowJune 26, 2017
Good opportunity, well paid. Tough sector but great development opportunities with training and experience within office. Boring at times as long days and ruthless management. Micro-managed to an extent.
una scuola
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milano, LombardiaJune 15, 2017
si impara molto in azienda. Si impara a rapportarsi con i clienti, a gestire le priorità, a raggiungere gli obiettivi.
Pros
ambiente stimolante
Cons
work-life balance scarso

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.