McDonald's Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Fun workplace
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  OrchardNovember 25, 2017
It was a great experience working with them .I've learned my courage through that .My Language Is Almost Fine With That.It Was Like Familyyy To Me ..I Miss Them Very Much
Pros
Free Food For Crews
Cons
Long Hours
friendly and productive workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 18, 2017
. I owe a lot from this current work of mine; from knowing nothing until developing and shaping my personal and working skills as years pass by. that's why i love McDonald's
Pros
free meals
Cons
productive and fun with my co-workers
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  commonwealthAugust 28, 2017
Every day i woke up and do my everyday routine at the store..
I've learned a lot .. i learned that team work is very important . I alaso learned how to be patient and how to enjoy life even though "nakakapagod na" ..
Our mission is to gice saisfaction to our customers and to make them feel that they are part of the family.
The hardest part of the job is when you have to fake a smile just to serve our beloved customers.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when we see the customers giving us their warmest smile.
Challenging but Exciting
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 3, 2017
My Job experience in McDonald's help me to grow as a person as it really boost my confidence and I learned to deal with different people with different walked at life. The daily routine is challenging but exciting at the same time. I learned how to be flexible in doing different tasked specially when large numbers of customers were coming by.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customer happy and satisfied thru my service.
Good starting point into workforce
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BedokJune 22, 2017
Line managers are full of encouragement towards crew staff tho manual work is quite tedious,but as a whole,the store/crew/leaders makes it manageable!
Productive and Fun Workplace
Physical fit
Fast and reliable jobs
Good given a salary
Helpibg each other
Pros
Free lunches
stressfull work place
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Central SingaporeMarch 28, 2017
typical day at work..stressfull enviroment..not good managment roll.Motivated food serving professional with 3+ years food and beverage experience in casual and fine
Pros
free lunch
fun, stress and enjoyable
counter service crew (Former Employee) –  singaporeMarch 23, 2017
serve customer, fast service to customer, meet different type of customer, always need fulfill customer needs, personnel confident good work environment
okay,depending on your workplace some may be fun some may not be
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsMarch 17, 2017
Its was fun until my schedule became a mess and their pay given was abit low maybe increasing the pay would be better and also not cutting people work hours just because it over exceeded the amount they are suppose to pay when they are earning a lot
Pros
free meal from their company during work
Cons
schedule was a mess, pay was too low
Understanding that i cannot carry heavy loads
Service Crew (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Boat QuayMarch 13, 2017
Mcdonalds was the first proper job i got as part-time, as a student at the time. I could not get any Office job, so Mcdonalds was the job for me. Mcdonalds was the only job for me, as a student. Mcdonalds is aware that i cannot carry heavy loads as depicted by the Changi General Hospital (CGH) and my SAF Medical Officer (MO).
Fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  West Coast ParkJanuary 18, 2017
Fast pace working environment where we have to serve customers without making them wait for too long. Friendly crew members & managers motivates each and every individual.
A good starter place to work as a part timer.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Jurong Central ParkNovember 22, 2016
I gained lots of experience while working there. These experience helped me to do better while I was there. I learned how to handle the cash register and serve customers with delight.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Insufficient Service Crew
A normal day at work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 16, 2016
Fun to talk with co-workers when there is no one around, a good place just to earn a bit of money for self expenses. Overall. its a entry job for students like me
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Oil enviroment
Good for students who want work experience
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Ang Mo KioOctober 18, 2015
Joining McDonald's isn't all that bad. If you're starting out, and you want work experience, McDonald's is not bad. For the past 2 years that I have worked here, I enjoyed most of it.
1. A typical day at work: I start at 8/9 and finish 8.5 hours later, this is inclusive of a half hour break. I start with 80% energy level and end with 20% to go home. Haha. Working at McDonald's is tiring because I am constantly walking and standing. However, being at a high-volume store, 8 hours passes quickly as compared to a low-volume store.
2. What I have leaned: I've learnt to handle difficult customers, which is very important. Customer service is very important or the customers can bring around bad comments to the store.
3. Management: the managers at McDonald's are mostly friendly. However, some managers are just 'extra'. They may be useful when doing admin work and deploying people to the stations, but some of them just create more trouble when they are hands-on. Being a hands-on manager is great, but some are so slow that they just become more of a problem-an obstruction, rather than helping.
4. Your co-workers: my co-workers are great. They are what you treat them. if you treat them well, they will help you no matter how much trouble they will have to go through. However, some co-workers are unreasonable, some co-workers make a small matter bigger than it actually is.
5. Hardest part of the job: keeping up the same standard of efficiency as when I just started my shift. Being in a high-volume store, it is very difficult to be equally as efficient close to the end of my shift
  more... as I was at the start of my shift because it is extremely tiring when I have the 'run'.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job: when i started working at McDonald's, I made a lot of friends, friends of my age as well as those older. It is tiring working here, but when there is company, work becomes less tiring because I enjoy spending time with my friends.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Extremely tiring
Fun For Working and Teamwork
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00September 6, 2015
I learn the proceder about work . Learn Food Hygine .The Hardest is when got event like CNY and many more . The Enjoyable is We work as Team .
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
8 hours
Service Crew & Trainee Manager (Former Employee) –  TampinesDecember 15, 2014
Appointed as Cashier / Kitchen / MDS (Mac Delivery Service)
- Greet Customer, take customer order , Pack food for Rider to send order
- Handling food, Make Burger, Handling Cash at register
-Food Safety, Handling Stock Take, Logistics FIFO
-Handle customer (When they not happy with the service)
My co worker is very nice to me but when 2014 change RGM(restaurant General Manager) everything change of the way i work.. just different from others.. Work months with RGM is different totally follow race . enjoyable work with manager ,aunites & Youngster .
Pros
free food, make friends with youngster
Cons
no overtime
fun working place
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  SengkangApril 6, 2014
Macdonalds is afun working place for you to learn customer service and speed.

I have learned in Macdonalds that accuracy and speed is very important to serving our customers.Accurate orders and 50 seconds of processing the orders and let the customers go with a happy smile.

Customer Service is part of my job and it makes me happy to see our customers are happy with our service given.
Pros
free lunches
Fast working environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00November 24, 2013
This particular Mc Donald has a fifth place in dessert sales.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No salary for annual leave