McDonald's Employee Reviews for Crew Leader

See reviews about:
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 100,894 reviews
Busy Environment
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Teck WhyeJune 2, 2017
An experience for a beginner is good to be working here. Been working under McDonalds for up to 7 years already and it has been fine with the coworkers and the managers but u have to overcome many challenges example complaint and feedback so does your composure on how u serve the customers
Pros
Provide Lunch, Uniform
Cons
Have to Extend due to short manpower
Happy work at McDonald's
Crew leader (Former Employee) –  AdmiraltyAugust 15, 2016
Fun working at McDonald's,I learn all about fnb I happy working at McDonald's I resign because I want learn new experience n new management,thanks you
First Working Experience
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  SGPNovember 30, 2014
A typical day at work would be taking orders from customers with pleasant smile and cooking/wrapping burgers as professionally as possible in the kitchen.
I have learned to maintain a clean environment for customers, providing excellent service and making delicious burgers/fast food for the customers.
Management were bias at times but definitely a fun filled one, not especially strict yet not lenient either. Got to simply follow the rules and do things right.
There are people from all walks of life and there are definitely some chill co-workers and others are definitely not as pleasant or friendly to work with, some would even push their duties around. However, it is advisable to not get into much chit-chat and do your own duties right.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide excellent services to the customers and have a smile on their face.
tired but fun
Crew Leader & Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  singaporeMay 3, 2014
fun to be around your staffs and kills the tiredness and you won't feel bored