Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 19,202 reviews
Work Environment
Receptionist / Guest Relations Officer (Current Employee) –  OrchardSeptember 25, 2016
Working as a receptionist is like being in the battle field on a daily basis. A lot of people think that it's an easy job but behind the desk it really isn't. Flexibility and passion worked my way to "credibility". I have learned things such as; attention to smallest details, flexibility, pacifying guest, emphathizing, handling complaints, emotional stability, strategizing, building relationshipa and professionalism.

Managment wise, I feel like in every property, in every country there is a difference as to how people manage their associates. And as for my current Job, I am delighted to have a management that is always on top of the game. It makes me eager to work on my shortcomings and just be flawless on every shift. On the other note, making friends at working and keeping a good relationship with my colleagues is not a problem for me. After all, work is work.

The hasrdest part of the job is beating your ownself! Growth can only be achieved when you beat your best enemy, which is no other than you. It is an everyday challenge that you wake up to and in my opinion it is always thrilling to learn new things but it is also the hardest as you just keep on gaging yourself more and more each day. On contrary, the most enjoyable part is when you feel utterly satisfied with what you have done. Or simply when you make a guest happy and you can just see the satsfaction written all over their face.
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Low Salary
Fun place since we do all events.
Guest Service Leader (Former Employee) –  orchardMarch 24, 2015
Sometimes morning and night serving all type of people and all kind of events mostly Indian wedding. We cater for all events, should checkout at asitha wedding services.
Pros
free food
Fun Workplace
Guest Relation Agent (Concierge) (Former Employee) –  OrchardSeptember 29, 2014
Good team to work with
when facing difficult customer
Good colleagues
always plan outing with team members