Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews

A mind-stimulating place to work in
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 18, 2018
There is no day at work that you will not feel challenged so there is always room for growth, a never-ending learning journey. You everyday get to learn something that will enrich you and the people you work with are as as passionate as you re when it comes to learning. You can't expect motivation from the management but the good thing is you can always motivate yourself and be self-reliant.
Productive work place
Dealer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 16, 2018
Less break time
Improved professionalism, Service standards
Great Management. Updated always
Good culture. Friendly colieagues
Shift works
Meeting people..
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Night Shift
hard workplace
Steward (Former Employee) –  Central SingaporeMay 14, 2018
Im working permanent night shift. i learn all the chemical names,how to read the temperature level. my management all one us on time for work,teach us allot. so many departments and different work environment.Hardest part when not enough staff.the most enjoyable part is we all work together when is a very busy day.
Pros
free food
Cons
9 hours work
Fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 2, 2018
A typical day at work would be starting off with a meeting with the team about the event.once everyone knows what to do, we have a short break before we go to the kitchen and set it up for the event.Once the event starts, we serve the table that in under our name and make sure our Guest have the best experience in Marina bay sands.After a 8 course meals and guests starts leaving, we have to start removing all settings and renew the hall for the next coming event.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long standing hours
Stagnant working attitude
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marina BayApril 22, 2018
Friendly workers, even though there might be some politics within. The whole management is big therefore, things such as duties or confirmation have to wait till upper management confirm.
i really want to take initiative to help serve customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 8, 2018
i have always wanted to learn new things like making sure that customers will enjoy their stay at the hotel. I shall never give up trying and move on to work for until 10.30pm and thanks for your attention.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
4 hours
An exciting and ever changing place with different challenges awaiting you each day
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 19, 2018
A fantastic working environment to meet thousands of team members of different cultural and background. Due to the scale of the property size, many would be fascinated by the maze and different path within the property.
Pros
Free meals and medical benefits
Cons
A fast and tough environment that not everyone can appreciate
Fun and Productive Work Place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 4, 2018
Look forward daily what new thing learn and teach
Always meet new person and knowing them .
Great Team Work and Good leadership

Proud to be part of the Team and People around
Balanced system of resource management.
Waiter/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 13, 2018
I am impressed with the magnitude of the staffs present and available everyday, there is a flexible schedule for part-timers and staffs and the work distribution is well managed by the managers as well. The pay is generally good with an hourly wage system then seems up to satisfaction for most part-timers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
little breaks
Fun workplace
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 7, 2018
Basically a Customer Service job. i get to meet all types of people everyday and attend to their needs. I enjoyed working there because there is satisfaction at the end of the day when i get compliments from the guest and shoppers.
Fun workplace and good location
Casino Reservations Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Marina BayNovember 30, 2017
I had a great experience working at Marina Bay Sands. My colleagues were always a boost for me to want to go to work and the shift hours were not that exhausting.
Pros
Free meals and transport after midnight
Cons
Shift hours
Nice environment
Banquet Waitress (Former Employee) –  Central Business DistrictNovember 18, 2017
The hotel itself is beautiful. It is motivating to work in such a nice environment. A lot of physical activity. Different types of service has to be learnt.
fun work place but fast facing
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 2, 2017
-They provide free food, uniform laundry provided, night transport, big company, wide exposure, dental, and medicals.

-Yearly bonuses & (AWS) 13th month
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Slow career progretion
Fun working environment
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Marina BayNovember 1, 2017
- alot of fun stuff to learn. (Esp: learn about the mall, learn about the art inside and outside the mall, meet alot of people and also doing reservations for restaurant inside the mall)
Pros
Free meal
Political Workplace
Manager, Procurement (Former Employee) –  Marina BayOctober 17, 2017
This gaming and resort industry certainly provided a good working experience for my career. Every purchaser has his or her duty to carry out their specific task and duty unlike purchaser in hotel industry who have to perform the purchase of all food and non food items.

A place where I had performed the data analysis on trend of the food and beverage purchases for the entire company.
Pros
Meals provided
productive
Pit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Central SingaporeOctober 10, 2017
As a Pit Supervisor ( Casino Department) our typical day start in our duty going to your designated area and briefing/endorsement of your colleagues of what would have to supervise and do to your Pit area (ex. watching our the player in the table/ check the dealing of all the your dealers in pit area). Greet and give a good Customer Service in every guest. Always Smile in very Patrons make them feel the good service that we can provide from each guest. Because working in this kind of environment sometimes it's hard to please some players/patrons when they loosing to much. All the attitudes of the patrons you must be patience and still need to be more friendly to them. The enjoyable part of my work when the time that the patrons give some good feedback's on you. That they recognize your handwork and see smile on there face. That on the end of your duty you will said to yourself that you do your best for this day.
Pros
free uniform, night transports, free meal
Productive and fun workplace
Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 9, 2017
The company provide healthy meals for all the employees for free. Provides employees a very conducive workplace. Recognise potentials of its employees and gives recognition.
Pros
Free meals and uniforms
Cons
Shifting Schedules
The place is full of interaction of different kinds of people. It makes you have better understanding of each individuals culture.
Front Office Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 23, 2017
The hotel itself is one of the famous landmark now in Singapore.What's really nice about the place is the location since it is built in the center of the city.You do not have to go far away if you wanted to explore the country.
Pros
best location for roaming around the city
Cons
a bit crowded place
One of the best company in singapore
Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 5, 2017
Marina bay sands i must say is one of the best company in singapore it doesn't only take care of its employees they also help communities and have a program like Eco360.
Pros
Good benefits for employee, yearly appraisals
Fun and cheerful workplace
Event helper (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Marina Bay SandsAugust 29, 2017
great workplace culture overall. Everyone is aware of their own roles and are able to contribute towards areas that are not within their job scope too.