Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews for Room Service Server

Productive and fun workplace
Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 9, 2017
The company provide healthy meals for all the employees for free. Provides employees a very conducive workplace. Recognise potentials of its employees and gives recognition.
Pros
Free meals and uniforms
Cons
Shifting Schedules
One of the best company in singapore
Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 5, 2017
Marina bay sands i must say is one of the best company in singapore it doesn't only take care of its employees they also help communities and have a program like Eco360.
Pros
Good benefits for employee, yearly appraisals
A magnificent working experience
Service Attendant/TSA (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 23, 2017
I worked in IRD and it was one of the most exciting workplace I have ever been. I've learned so much about the F&B. My managers and supervisors were very helpful regarding work.

The continuous training for the team members made each of us grow in both professional and personal level.

Singapore is a perfect example of cultural diversity and so is the working atmosphere in Marina Bay.
Pros
Food, Transport, benefits
Cons
Shift change
fast service working environment
Service attendant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 27, 2016
a typical day at work is when you get a morning shift wherein its not really busy.i've learned a lot on how to deal with different type of people,and how to manage them when temper goes up due to loosing money for gumbling.management were good.my co-workers ,some are okey and very cooperative,and very passionate.the hardest part of job is that if you where put as a shift leader and you we're put with the lazy staff all work was yours.the most enjoyable part of the job if your team are working hard and of course you will get good feedback from the guests.
Pros
free lunch, dinner, breakfast
Cons
exact time hours, overtime are paid
Various experience.
Service Attendant (Current Employee) –  F&BOctober 7, 2015
while i am working at the MBS i've met a lot of people such as guests and colleagues. So i am not hesitant to meet any race of people.
and i would like to work like that work-enviroment.
It's was fun working with a lot of different people.make new friends.
Service attendant (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00September 2, 2012
It was fun working in my company.i feel secured with all the rules and regulations.the benefits and salary is well given.plus I got the chance to work with a different nationalities with different beliefs and culture.we respect each other and we work as a team.but like any others,I am also looking for a career growth and new environment with new challenges.
Pros
free staff meal, free shuttle bus.
Cons
extremely busy.