Marina Bay Sands Employee Reviews in Singapore

nice company
casino dealer (Former Employee) –  SINGAPORE,SGMarch 22, 2016
Corporate welfare is good,but job insecurity.Because at any time terminate the contract.Work environment is dividend into smoking area and non-smoking area.Atmosphere is relaxed,happy and orderly.
Pros
free lunch and late night shift transport
Cons
short break
Was lucky to have a great team around me. Needed upper management to recognize employees better.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Singapore, SingaporeJune 23, 2015
A typical day at work was pretty smooth, I would come in and determine what needed to be done for the day review it with my manager and coordinate with other team members and departments if needed. I would leave at the same time almost everyday unless of an emergency.
I learned quite a bit about how to manage web content and SEO best practices
My close team of people were awesome
The hardest part of the job was having to explain to other departments that you are here to help them and have them allow you to do that
The most enjoyable part about my job was my team
Casino members, Free independant travellers, celebritites
Butler (Current Employee) –  Singapore, SingaporeApril 24, 2014
Ensuring the guests are happy during their stay and assist with their holiday plans. Cross training with other relevant departments. Different types of managers. Dealing with agitated guests. Guests filling up the feedback forms.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Bad scheduling from managers
It is a fun place to work. Food and transportation are free and a lot more good benefits
Server / Telephone Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Singapore, SingaporeAugust 23, 2012
I worked in In-room Dining department. I worked as a Server and Telephone Sales Associate. A server's task is to serve food to the rooms, and food preparations (kitchen and beverages), while a Telephone Sales Associate accept calls, take orders and receive complains.

On this job, I learn a lot from F&B Industry, specially when I am assigned in the kitchen. The management has been open about their plans about their staff. They provided good benefits both for local (Singaporeans) and Foreign workers. Bonuses, incentives and other perks that really inspires all team members to strive for more and be the best. I guess the most challenging part of working in a hotel is the shifting duty hours, other than that I do not see any other challenges.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and working with people all over the world. I learned a lot from them. I was able to know different cultures, recipes from their countries and I gained friends.
Pros
bonuses, tips, incentives, other perks such as bags, shirts, towels, jackets etc..
Cons
shifting working hours and mandatory overtime during peak seasons.