Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

good pay
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 7, 2018
pay was good, leads weren't.
higher ups didn't really listen when we say that the leads weren't working anymore and pain in the. location was alright...
Challenging industry
Financial Planner (Former Employee) –  Dhoby GhautDecember 14, 2017
Normally a day started with morning meetings. Reviewed performances on how we have done and what we are going to do in terms of production. the best part of the job is the flexibility and the hardest part of the job is following ups with the prospects.
Good culture and products
Financial Planner (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 28, 2017
Excellent products launched recently with good backing and support from the company. Variety of training support by the Learning Department. Attractive incentives schemes.
Happy and Productive Workplace
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 11, 2017
Bosses are transparent. Company is transparent. Colleagues are great. Culture is great. Perks are great. Wish they improved more on career growth of employees
Pros
Work environment
Cons
No career growth
Flexible and fun
Financial Planner (Current Employee) –  TampinesFebruary 27, 2015
To follow up and plan according to clients needs. Learn how to be independence and able to excel with min supervision. The hardest part is to learn and able to accept rejection and critics.

Luckily, there a bunch of colleagues, always able to give support and help whenever needed.
Pros
lots of flexibility in planning
Cons
No fix basic income
a new experience
Financial Planner (Former Employee) –  Singapore, S00January 25, 2015
First job. Experienced work life. Motivational bosses. Gained valuable experience.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no basic salary
Productive and conducive for learning, Fun workplace, practice professionalism
Junior Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  UP Ayala Land Techno Hub Commonwealth Quezon CityOctober 28, 2014
In my three years of experience working at Manulife Financial, I can definitely say that I have learned so many things that help me to be a better individual. Mostly I do financial transactions like deposit, withdrawals and fund transfers and I really find it interesting and challenging at the same time.
I have been promoted on the company and with that I have learned so many thing, but the most important of them all is being professional. The managers and leaders of the team is very supportive and is very concerned to our welfare. They always discussed our performances and help us plot our career goal. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you are handling clients money and there is no room for errors. You should provide the clients with good customer service or else they will pull out all of there investments. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of the job is having colleagues that will surely help you excel in the job. This is not a ME first environment.
Pros
Well compensated, Health benefits and incentives
Cons
Long hours, graveyard shift