Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews for Production Assistant

productive and welcoming work space
Production Assistant (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 16, 2018
Lush went through great efforts to involve and inform their employees about the company, what ethics it stands for and the products. Each morning there is a brief meeting where we discuss daily goals and support programs.
Pros
helpful managers
Productive and fun
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Villawood NSWFebruary 11, 2018
Production assistant in the gifts department on a temporary contract.
Lush Handmade Bath Bombs,Soaps,Bubbles,Moisturisers that are distributed throughout Australia,New Zealand,Canada and the U.K. Manufacturing environment where speed and precision are the main attributes associated with the position
Pros
free lunches for christmas
Cons
hot weather conditions
Enjoyable Temporary Job
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  PooleJanuary 25, 2018
I worked here as a member of the Christmas staff so the job security was pretty low. That being said it was a good work environment and nice to be working with people who have similar ethics regarding the treatment of animals.
Amazing fun workplace
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 23, 2018
Lush was my second job after McDonalds and Lush was literally heaven. The Crew is so nice, friendly and funny. Working there was my safe place. Lush spoiled the workers. 2 Christmas parties, Pizza lunches whenever we reach target which was every 2 weeks, a huge walk- in kitchen that provided a variety of milk for those who don't drink it, Coffee carafes, tea ,Coffee machines a Hot Chocolate machine, a vending machine that provides soup incase someone forgot their lunch etc. Best part is the two 30 minute breaks, as everyone gets off and on at the same time and the pay. $13.50/hr + bonuses it was great.Lush will forever be the best job I have ever had. I made friends from all over the world that are now my family. Different ethnicities, different orientations, different genders Lush had it all.
Pros
the pay is amazing, free lunches, Music while working, People are the nicest
fun environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 20, 2018
good place to work at. management seem to care about their employees, you get to sample alot of the products, also there were TONS OF FREE COFFEE, which is great. Also, the hardest part was waking up in the morning at 7..
Fast paced and creative environment
Seasonal Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  50 JutlandJanuary 19, 2018
Everyday was something different and the team is very helpful with assisting new workers. Also flexible in terms of days off and previous priorities. Could get competitive at times but was encouraging to meet daily targets.
Pros
50% off lush products
great place to work
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Villawood NSWJanuary 4, 2018
great place to work, this company really cares about their employees well being and is passionate about their product and ethics. very positive place.
fun workplace and productive
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2018
it was nice to work at lush if i could go back i will because all the team lea are nice they not yelling at you they make you feel comfortable and it easy to make friend
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long break
Lush was fun
Role - Production assistant (Former Employee) –  PooleJanuary 2, 2018
I found that working as production assistant in lush is relaxing and fun to do. However, the music in all factories is very repetitive which doesn't help when you need to stand for 8 hours straight doing the same job over and over. Hardest part of the job is getting there and Ballistics department.
Fast Growing and Fun Company
Production Room Assistant- Miscellaneous Room (Current Employee) –  35 Jutland Rd, Toronto ONDecember 13, 2017
No day is ever the same day twice, so it requires an ability to think on one's feet. It's a massive company, and high-volume, so bring your A-game! I personally would have benefited from receiving more learning opportunities for those will the drive and capabilities to succeed, but it's a wonderful place to get your feet wet if your aim is to succeed business/supply chain/logistics!
Pros
Fun, enthusiastic work environment
Cons
Needs more learning opportunities for employees
The best work environment I have ever experienced.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONDecember 9, 2017
Super fun, wonderfully community driven, inclusive, diverse team members made this a wonderful experience.
The job, life balance aspect of this job was fantastic, and I enjoyed every moment of my experience. You have to work very hard for this position to work for you, but I'm obsessed with LUSH products so it was very easy for me.
Pros
Friends and skills you make for life.
Cons
Kind of hard to get to, but not unreasonable.
Im enjoying myself
Production assistant (Current Employee) –  Poole, DorsetNovember 13, 2017
You will definitely enjoy yourself working for Lush. Its very diverse, and you get to talk to a wide range of different people. The hours are good and the staff are understanding and flexible around you. The only down side is the pressure put on you to reach your daily targets.
Pros
Friendly, enjoyable
Cons
pressure
Job security was an issue
SEASONAL PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 27, 2017
As a seasonal employee we would be let go and rehired several times without notice. They dangled permanent employment in front of us as an attainable goal, but in the end, their actions rarely matched their promises.
Pros
free coffee, friendly co-workers, fun job
Productive and fun
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke.July 18, 2017
Very good environment, good people. Very productive and fun. One of the best company to work for. Very safe. A very happy workplace people are always eager to work.
good team leaders, only be careful to whome you choose
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 13, 2017
I enjoyed my time at lush manufacturer, I could come back if could. I did good teams and good team friendship. only in bubbles have to be careful about the teamleaders.
fun place to work
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSWJune 12, 2017
If you respect and love others then they will do the same. I don't want to leave this job but it's actually 1 and a half hour away from where I live so I wanted to work nearby.
Pros
light work
Cons
less salary
interesting
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 10, 2017
the only real issue is getting into a full time core position. there is some nepotism in that building. If they like you they will move you around to different rooms
Excellent place to work for anyone
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONMay 6, 2017
I loved working at Lush. It was my favorite job so far. The atmosphere is so amazing because you get to meet all kinds of personalities and cultures that not many workplaces can offer. It brings people from all around the world into one place, all working in unison. Also, the management makes you feel very welcome, completely forgetting that they are actually your "boss". All in all, a very fun and friendly experience.
Pros
atmosphere, free products :), pay
Cons
long hours, flexibility
fun
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  74/76 Biloela St, Sydney NSW 2163 Australia.April 25, 2017
good work environment
great staff
great training and development within the factory
good support
ability to pick up extra shifts
flexible in times to work
Extremely fun workplace
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 20, 2017
A typical day involves coming in early, planning out how raw products will be distributed, and from there perform cleaning duties, make a product, and teach new hires. The hardest part of the job is to reach quota which is not difficult. Everything else is great.
Pros
Vibrant work environment, ridiculously easy to get along with anyone here.
Cons
Long hours, Smell sticks on you, Can be tiring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2