Lowe's Employee Review

Job culture was fun, great opportunity to advance
Installed Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 26, 2016
Great place to work. Many opportunities to advance yourself into other job areas. The management at my store was fun and cared for the personnel and the company. Glad to have participated in building out store within the District from the bottom to the Top Store and each employee received $1000 bonus. I had only one complaint with a bad apple manager who was not a very nice person to the employees. I resigned because store was too far out and our great store manager moved to Winchester store.
Pros
Great employees will to help each other, nice store culture.
Cons
Store too far out to drive to work every day.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

very annoying at times but can be slack
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FLFebruary 17, 2018
the place is great place to start the only thing is that management can be very annoying at times. nothing is really organized in the store theirs constantly no coverage at any times which forces you to cover multiple departments and can be become very stressful. but in overall it was a good experience.
Pros
job security slack and flexible
Cons
strict management unorganized
i loved the environment
Door Opener & Bin sorter (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CA 95993February 16, 2018
i enjoyed everyone i worked with and would love to go back but i want to find something full time. i left the company due to being sick in my probation period.
Pros
it was local
Cons
not enough hours

56.9K