Lowe's Employee Review

Job culture was fun, great opportunity to advance
Installed Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 26, 2016
Great place to work. Many opportunities to advance yourself into other job areas. The management at my store was fun and cared for the personnel and the company. Glad to have participated in building out store within the District from the bottom to the Top Store and each employee received $1000 bonus. I had only one complaint with a bad apple manager who was not a very nice person to the employees. I resigned because store was too far out and our great store manager moved to Winchester store.
Pros
Great employees will to help each other, nice store culture.
Cons
Store too far out to drive to work every day.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 11, 2017
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.
Fast pace job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Union City, CADecember 11, 2017
Customer's were so nice and you get to see them all the time and they will remember your name. I worked in the garden area. I loved working in the garden area.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Sometimes you don't get a break