Lowe's Employee Review

Job culture was fun, great opportunity to advance
Installed Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 26, 2016
Great place to work. Many opportunities to advance yourself into other job areas. The management at my store was fun and cared for the personnel and the company. Glad to have participated in building out store within the District from the bottom to the Top Store and each employee received $1000 bonus. I had only one complaint with a bad apple manager who was not a very nice person to the employees. I resigned because store was too far out and our great store manager moved to Winchester store.
Pros
Great employees will to help each other, nice store culture.
Cons
Store too far out to drive to work every day.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Fun staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 14, 2018
My coworkers at this Lowes never made me feel unwelcome or intimidated, with one exception. Overall, I had a good time working there even though it was vastly different from my other jobs with much more manual labor.
Pros
discount, activities, barbeques
Cons
Manager unfriendly
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTAugust 14, 2018
change of shifts all the time, with and without your knowledge. lack of good leadership (I hear now that the manager has changed). negative attitude from upper management