Lowe's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Overall a great place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 18, 2018
Lowe's was overall a great place to work. I learned a lot about different merchandise and equipment. I learned things about finishing, fixtures, wood, and so much more.
Pros
Great job
Teamwork is a must
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  MSJuly 17, 2018
I absolutely love working for Lowe’s. Feels like you’re part of a family. They’re constantly changing things so you have to be open for it and adapt quickly
Pros
Quarterly bonus
A good starting job depending on where your store is located.
Customer Service Asociate (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 17, 2018
I enjoy working at lowes, but ive had many issues with it since my time of being hired. At first, it was wonderful, i did my job, i was payed every two weeks, my hours were really nice. Over time i my hours were cut and i was relocated to another section of the store, till eventually i was in a stressful position where i could barely pay my bills. For me it is still this way, and any time i reach out and explain my situation to my managers i never recieve any help.
Pros
A great starting job, pays wonderfully.
Cons
Diceroll Managers
great place to build a successful career
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
I enjoyed working and helping customers in all of their projects needs. Our culture was amazing because it was all about family, I learned how to be patient with our customers because that are the ones that are important to our great customer service we offered. Management was great. The hardest part of my day was when coworkers call out.
Pros
helping eachother
Cons
when you are yelled at by a unhappy customer
A good company overall but compensation is low.
Customer Service Associate Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FL 34238July 17, 2018
Lowes is a well run company and local managers have been mostly good. The benefits are good overall but expensive coupes and families. The hourly salary is low, and they are constantly cutting hours as a way of controlling costs. We got a one-time bonus after the recent big tax-cut but no hourly salary increase. If they really want to help employees and increase productivity a salary increase would be helpful and appreciated.
It's a job with ok pay and good benifits
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJuly 17, 2018
When I worked there it was a team environment but now most employees just try and push their work off to other people so they can be lazy. Not everybody is like that but some are.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
concrete floor hurts your feet and legs
I loved working here
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCJuly 17, 2018
If i struggle to find a job as I finish college, I fully intend to come back here until I do. Iv'e worked a few other jobs and this is by far the best. I loved moving up and being in customer service, I really enjoyed the time and customers. I fit in with the job and enjoyed my coworkers. It was a great seasonal job throughout college and my senior year of highschool.
Lowes
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJuly 17, 2018
A slow pace job that is perfect for a person to get involved with people on the projects on a daily
You do come a crossed some customers with attitude But just have to stay positive
Pros
Working at home
Cons
No overtime
helped me through a tough time
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MSJuly 16, 2018
The job did not pay great and i did not receive a lot of experience in any certain field, but the job came at a time where i needed it the most. I was in school, trying to get married. The company worked hard on allowing me the opportunity to work as much as i could given my schedule. I was in school all day so they set me up with the night shift each day i was scheduled, then allowed me to work days on the weekend for a break.
Fellow employees great
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bonney Lake, WAJuly 15, 2018
Ok place to work for a part timer. Geez this is tedious,I don't have time for all of this. This review is something I don't like to do. Lowe's is fine, now leave me alone
Pros
People
Cons
very little full time positions
excellent place to work for retired people
Customer Service Associate I (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 15, 2018
Great place to work part time. Being retired from a previous employment, Lowe's has flexible hours and great managers to work for. Customers also have been great to meet.
Pros
flexible hours, nice management
Lowes
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2018
The job is okay but i feel as if the management could work on communication a little . Team work is very important in an atmosphere like lowes. Very fast paced
Pay is low
Customer Service Associate IV (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJuly 14, 2018
Employees in any department are epected to be the best at the job and go the extra mile but they dont pay very well, starting pay is about $11 an hr.
Pros
easy going
Cons
pay sucks
I this environment, it sucks to be competant. Lazy people get away with murder and the burden falls on the people with good work ethics.
Customer Service Representative IV (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 13, 2018
it's a good job for someone to gain knowledge, (if they choose to apply themselves.) Its also a good job for part time workers that just need a second income.
Pros
good yet expensive benefits package, 10% off everyday for employees, if you are a home owner, it can save you a tone of money.
Cons
lazy people, lazy management
Ruined
CSA Pro Services (Current Employee) –  Brownsburg, INJuly 13, 2018
I'm not going to go into details, but my career here is coming to an end because this current store had ruined Lowes for me as an employee.
Management is the worst and we are so under staffed the other departments can't function
great place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCJuly 13, 2018
great place to work love every minute. clean and friendly environment
everyone at this place becomes family. they do care about the employees and help make your job worth it.
It’s the best place to work in a competitive market
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 12, 2018
i like this place. people are great managers are friendly and plus they value your talent and work and later on offer you good positions while you work
bad place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2018
Managers tend to disregard their responsibilities. Overwork people who actually contribute. no advance options. Lack of work culture. Managers tend to give to employees their duties. Lack of leadership.
Pros
Great benefits for full times
Its an awful place to work although i showed up to work on time everyday i applied for several jobs in store never got an interveiw for a 1 the bosses
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 12, 2018
The bosses play favorites I never got a fair shot for jobs that I was qualified for the bosses would give the jobs to there buddies Lowe's sucks to work for although the pay and benefits were hood
Good people work here, but not for everyone
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MIJuly 12, 2018
I loved the people I worked with but the management is was all over, hours were inconsistent and there was no room to move up. The pay was very good for a starting position but it's not always worth the energy required for the job.
Pros
Good people, provided lunch for holidays, good pay

58.1K