Roles and Responsibilities
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee) – Mooresville, NC – October 16, 2018
• Worked in Kanban methodology and Agile with Scrum Process for the development of the product.
• Analyzed Business requirement documents for creation and execution of Test Scripts, Test Cases and User Scenarios to provide optimal end-to-end test coverage.
• Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle SDLC & STLC.
• Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites using TestNG, Selenium, JAVA and Jenkins.
• Used Maven, Sauce Labs to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel.
• Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, and Keyword Driven Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
• Implemented Page Object Model for UI Automation in Selenium Web Driver.
• Extensively used JIRA for test planning, bug tracking and reporting tools followed up with the development team to verify Bug fixes and update bug status.
• Worked in using the XPath, Chropath, Firebug and Fire Path for Locator elements.
• Involved in testing the API services using Postman.
• Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool to run automated test suites.
• Used GIT for Code check-ins and checkouts for Bitbucket/Stash.
• Used Bitbucket as our Centralized Repository.
• Generated defect reports using QC and JIRA for issues found during testing and provided accurate testing status.
• Effectively Communicated testing status to QA lead and offshore team.