Lenovo Employee Reviews

increase my working skills
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  OrchardOctober 27, 2018
the high-ups are willing to help us, and provide us the opportunity to achieve our potential.
Pros
good to learn new skill
Cons
pay is high
Friendly full time staff
Promoter (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 10, 2018
Staff were friendly at the IT Show, gave many tips and were nice to all part time staff in general. However, the HR manager in charge was not very friendly and the part time's salary was only received a month after the event has ended and with our pestering.
Pros
Free drinks at the end of the event
Cons
Only received salary after a month
Lenovo - a fast paced, exciting IT company
Marketing Director, ASEAN (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 7, 2018
Lenovo is a great company for many to learn and excel. Fast paced, exciting, always looking for new innovative ways for breakthrough and thus never a dull moment. It's a great place for some, but might be challenging for some to adapt.

Overall, I am thankful for the good training and the great teams I worked with in Lenovo.
endless workload
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeApril 18, 2017
a place full of internal politics and less work done in the schedule timeline. A lot of process breakdown and less support to fix the fundamental issue.
high performance and pay for performance culture
President Asia Pacific, Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 1, 2016
Dell is an extremely fast paced environment. it is not for the faint of heart but if you are performance driven, like career advancement and are not afraid of daily challenges this is the place for you.
Pros
fast pace high pay for performance
Cons
you are only as good as your last quarter. keep running and dont stop.
focused, innovative and hardworking
Director Supply Chain Operations Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 17, 2016
Fast changing business environment, challenging workplace particularly realising aggressive sales growth targets. Loads of measurement with focus on delivering serviceability targets and cost reductions. Often required innovative and collaborative actions with internal and external business partners.
Productitvtiy
Consumer 4P Manager (Current Employee) –  Lorong ChuanNovember 3, 2015
The most enjoyable part in Lenovo is the team I had worked with. We share the same common goal and take work and fun both seriously.
Great passion among employees, clear direction from Management, decentralized management
WW Global Coordination Lead (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 1, 2013
Long hours, for global team members. Company promotes learning of new skills even has an internal Lean Six Sigma program in case employees want to expand knowledge base.
Pros
knowledge enhancement, skill building
Cons
long hours, salary not competitive