KFC Employee Review

Strict company but the reward is worth it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lot 1 chua chu kang,anchor pointJune 23, 2019
It has a good and systematic system of training for both lower and hiigher management staffs.Very strict quality and safety control.As manager I got the chance to experience every single detail of managing a restaurant like training of my staffs,cost control,labour law,stock ordering and many more.KFC also was very generous in giving bonuses if an outlet perform well in every quarter.That motivated store management team to work harder from month to month.I was very satisfied throughout my KFC experience.

Other KFC Employee Reviews

Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bukit PanjangDecember 1, 2019
Good to work , yet kind of challenging when there is no staff. Salary paid was good .. and leave given also was good ..but the main challenge is if there is no enough staff ... Manager work is kind of a lot .
fun place
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  HougangNovember 29, 2019
it is stressful but fun at the same time. i learned about hygiene and how to work fast. the managers were very fun to work with, they are very friendly. is to remember which is which. Making new friends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K