KFC Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 26,619 reviews
It's fun to work at KFC because got a free crew meal
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Jurong WestDecember 16, 2018
The salary was to low I dun like to work at KFC because the manger was not good and the staff not cooperate with the new staff and never respect to the new staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
First Job
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  HougangMarch 22, 2018
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
Pros
free burgers
Cons
standing up throughout
good
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  yew tee pointDecember 10, 2017
same thing as i work as a banquet, people are nice and patient when i just entered to the workplace, love the aunties because all of them are so caring and nice
Nice workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  West SingaporeNovember 25, 2017
The work place is very enjoyable, nice and clean. The employee is very good and kind to their employer. The thing I learned is we must be on time and very energetic.
Pros
Clean area
Cons
boring
good company , happy to be serve at kfc
cashier service crew (Former Employee) –  People’s ParkMay 7, 2017
good company , i want to serve again in this company i hope give me second chance to work again and i will give my 100% efforts to be happy my customer thankyou 😊
Pros
free lunch
productive
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 13, 2013
I worked at KFC for six months and I encounter a lot of problems and things on how to handle different customers. I know it's not too easy for me to accomplish such a good experience working with this company. I learned a lot even some of those makes me feel down. I worked with different people on different countries and found out there beliefs in lives. The hardest part of my job is when my customer demand a lot of things which a regular staff can't handle.Customer scolded me but i'd rather choose to be patient and ask my boss to solve it.But this is the enjoyable part because after that problem finished, it made me realize that there is a reason for every problem i encountered.And it made me realized how strong I am even I'm not on my own country.
Pros
free meal