KFC Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 26,619 reviews
Productive and Fun Workplace
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 16, 2017
Every Day is a learning Day,I Have Learned all managerial and Team Member Function.The Management are very Favorable with the employees Co workers are very Helpful.Its Very Hard to Work Far from your Family And Country.I enjoyed their benefits it helps me improve my work.
Pros
Free board, free fare, free meals
Productive and Fun Workplace
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Plaza SingapuraJuly 27, 2015
i really love to work here. Before i thought i cant make it but then day by day i really enjoyed working here as the chain is always so busy and i love working like that. Management is good as we also have a chance to have an outing every year. hardest part of the job is dealing with some angry customers. But overall, its really great working here.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hrs
Productive experience
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMarch 27, 2015
I had a good experience as a management trainee in KFC Singapore. On a daily basis we encountered different nationality who eat at the restaurant and as one of the crew I practiced my to speak in english almost everyday though there's a few Pinoy who also eat there. This experience gave me a learning to be independent away from my family and to be more responsible not only at work but also as an individual.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours to closing shift
Productive and fun workmates.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Singapore , Yishun North Point MallMarch 15, 2015
Well at first i was scared and a bit nervous when i was working there, because maybe about the surroundings and the nature of the work. the typical day of working there was so totally exhausted because of the long line. I've a learned a lot on that company on how to make gravy , coleslaw etc. i mean all the products. and at the same time i've learned how to respect people without judging them. About the management well its very okay. All my boss were okay. My co-workers as well is very okay. although we are different raise. malaysian , singaporean and me as filipino. The hardest part of the job? hmm actually NONE! the hardest thing to go to job is christmas day because your alone while the others celebrating with their families. The most enjoyable and happiest moment back then was my last day i started working 7 o'clock in the morning then end my shift 2 o'clock in the morning the other day. Maybe because i stayed that long because i will really do missed my work buddies.
Pros
free lunch, insentives
Cons
long hours, long line
Work Place
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  17 Kallang Junction Singapore 339274November 23, 2014
In work place we encounter a lot of different situation like problem with the co-worker, regarding misbehavior of customer and faulty machines and more.

As a staff and member of the organization always sympathized always asked recommendation to higher management on how to solve such a problem and always listen
Treat your costumer like your boss,
management trainee (Former Employee) –  singaporeMay 27, 2013
* Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
* Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
*Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
*Greet customers entering establishments.
*Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
*Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.