KFC Employee Reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the search See all 25,666 reviews
Is good
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  ChangiJuly 10, 2019
Hi happy working @ kfc nice all the people all nice is good to work with them
Well is bettery to work here
Because u can learn
Alot of thing
Cooking
Rider
Strict company but the reward is worth it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lot 1 chua chu kang,anchor pointJune 23, 2019
It has a good and systematic system of training for both lower and hiigher management staffs.Very strict quality and safety control.As manager I got the chance to experience every single detail of managing a restaurant like training of my staffs,cost control,labour law,stock ordering and many more.KFC also was very generous in giving bonuses if an outlet perform well in every quarter.That motivated store management team to work harder from month to month.I was very satisfied throughout my KFC experience.
Working at kfc
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  novenaMay 13, 2019
working as a cashier it toughh, and working with some managers are tugh too because some of them are picky and some of them are not . it was a enoyable 3years workng in kfc
Very good experience
Part time Cashier (Current Employee) –  WoodlandsJanuary 27, 2019
Better working environment. Learned many things about customer service. Learn smile , greet and treat towards the customer. Improvement in speed of services as well.
It's fun to work at KFC because got a free crew meal
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Jurong WestDecember 16, 2018
The salary was to low I dun like to work at KFC because the manger was not good and the staff not cooperate with the new staff and never respect to the new staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Fun workplace
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 2, 2018
A typical day at work would start at 3pm by calculating $300 in our cashier's box. This is my first job and through this experience I have learnt how to communicate better with my colleagues. The best part is when we get a cash poll which refers to every $500 collected from sales.
Enjoying place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  AdmiraltySeptember 10, 2018
Learning various type of roles in the outlet. Taking up orders, preparing food orders and counting of stocks. Able to undergo fast-pace working experience in the outlet
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Shift timing
Assistant manager
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 3, 2018
Handle store in proper handling
Ensure cash is tally before hand over to other manager
Make sure store is clean
Ensure the operations run smoothly
Handle stocks
Ensure stocks is fifo
Pros
Staff meal
Good company
HR Director (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 14, 2018
Currently going through leadership change. The previous CEO was a good leader with a great heart. The current GM is a marketer with good marketing instincts.
Best of year
I.T. Executive (Support Team Leader) (Former Employee) –  KallangJuly 8, 2018
I spent my best part of my work life in KFC. If not due to some inefficient mid management people, i believe i will still be there. I really enjoy what i have been doing in KFC.
Fun workplace but stressful enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  JemJuly 1, 2018
Long hours, under appreciative of management,

Upper management seems to care about sales and operations only, doesn't seem to bother about well being of managers and staffs at restaurant level.

Having to arrange for staff daily as staffs tend to not to come without informing the managers, MC etc.
Pros
Free Lunch/Dinner
Cons
Global brand with successful business model. Positive people and work culture.
HR Director (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJune 12, 2018
Global brand well established in Singapore since 1977. Good business model and well run in operations. Organisational sound with many tenured employees in particular in restaurant operations.
Pros
Strong pro-people culture
Cons
Little work life balance
Fun and comfortable workplace
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 8, 2018
Working at KFC is fun. I got to work with very friendly bosses and colleagues. Yes, it's quite challenging working in a fast-paced environment but it's a fast food restaurant after all. Other than that, it's relatively easy to work here. The system is clear and effective although not always reasonable.Everyone knows their place and jobs so co-operative work has never been easier.
Pros
Free food; flexible timing
Tiring
Part Time Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasir RisMay 20, 2018
I think working there it could be very slack as only this period of timing then have people.i learned that the cleanness is very important as it will affect the customer.the hardest part of the job is always have to deal with so many customer when is peak hour and some of the people there work very slowly so is just very hard to cope with the pace and have to deal with unreasonable customer.the part I enjoyed is having friends there and the first day of work me and my Friend work for 12 hours is really tiring
fun workplace
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  SerangoonMarch 23, 2018
overall okay la, not bad . but the salary is little. the manager okay okay la, not bad also. the workers at there also okay okay ermm ya thats all. one thing i love at that place is meal provided plus can eat and work on time HAHA. only that i love.
Pros
free meal provided
First Job
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  HougangMarch 22, 2018
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
Pros
free burgers
Cons
standing up throughout
fun place to work and you get to get many people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  BugisMarch 12, 2018
very long hours and its definitely very tiring. you get to meet many different kinds of people while being a cashier though! i personally feel its not worth the hours as i worked for 3 months and only then was i able to earn at least $1000
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very tiring, non stop queue
Fun workplace
Rider (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsMarch 1, 2018
It was a good workplace for an adult. Friendship and helpful environment. Clean and fresh condition. I hope,companies out there can learn from this company and success together.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
benefits are not that much but I'm happily working
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 20, 2018
The company was good. Work life balance is better as they are giving us 2 days off ., but sometimes we have to work more than 10hrs without OT pay, no PH pay and AWS, no bonuses.
But working at KFC is enjoying and challenging I have learned a lot of things in managing a restaurant I became more independent to manage the restaurant while achieving goals and sales targets and a can do attitude in everything I do.
Pros
with free meals and 2 off days in a week
Cons
low benefits
its fun to work with them and its easy because we are all in shape and one.
MANAGERIAL TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportJanuary 30, 2018
I gained more knowledge and my ability.i am able to collaborate and having friends with other culture and i really learn from them how to be more motivated from work and love from work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

57.1K