KFC Employee Reviews

Good company
HR Director (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 14, 2018
Currently going through leadership change. The previous CEO was a good leader with a great heart. The current GM is a marketer with good marketing instincts.
Best of year
I.T. Executive (Support Team Leader) (Former Employee) –  KallangJuly 8, 2018
I spent my best part of my work life in KFC. If not due to some inefficient mid management people, i believe i will still be there. I really enjoy what i have been doing in KFC.
Fun workplace but stressful enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  JemJuly 1, 2018
Long hours, under appreciative of management,

Upper management seems to care about sales and operations only, doesn't seem to bother about well being of managers and staffs at restaurant level.

Having to arrange for staff daily as staffs tend to not to come without informing the managers, MC etc.
Pros
Free Lunch/Dinner
Cons
Global brand with successful business model. Positive people and work culture.
HR Director (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJune 12, 2018
Global brand well established in Singapore since 1977. Good business model and well run in operations. Organisational sound with many tenured employees in particular in restaurant operations.
Pros
Strong pro-people culture
Cons
Little work life balance
Fun and comfortable workplace
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJune 8, 2018
Working at KFC is fun. I got to work with very friendly bosses and colleagues. Yes, it's quite challenging working in a fast-paced environment but it's a fast food restaurant after all. Other than that, it's relatively easy to work here. The system is clear and effective although not always reasonable.Everyone knows their place and jobs so co-operative work has never been easier.
Pros
Free food; flexible timing
Tiring
Part Time Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasir RisMay 20, 2018
I think working there it could be very slack as only this period of timing then have people.i learned that the cleanness is very important as it will affect the customer.the hardest part of the job is always have to deal with so many customer when is peak hour and some of the people there work very slowly so is just very hard to cope with the pace and have to deal with unreasonable customer.the part I enjoyed is having friends there and the first day of work me and my Friend work for 12 hours is really tiring
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 9, 2018
I learned a lot of things in KFC due to my career was started as service crew until i become assistant manager. I've learned how to get along with customer and serving good quality of product.
Pros
free food
Cons
over time not paid
fun workplace
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  SerangoonMarch 23, 2018
overall okay la, not bad . but the salary is little. the manager okay okay la, not bad also. the workers at there also okay okay ermm ya thats all. one thing i love at that place is meal provided plus can eat and work on time HAHA. only that i love.
Pros
free meal provided
First Job
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  HougangMarch 22, 2018
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
Pros
free burgers
Cons
standing up throughout
fun place to work and you get to get many people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  BugisMarch 12, 2018
very long hours and its definitely very tiring. you get to meet many different kinds of people while being a cashier though! i personally feel its not worth the hours as i worked for 3 months and only then was i able to earn at least $1000
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very tiring, non stop queue
Fun workplace
Rider (Former Employee) –  WoodlandsMarch 1, 2018
It was a good workplace for an adult. Friendship and helpful environment. Clean and fresh condition. I hope,companies out there can learn from this company and success together.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
benefits are not that much but I'm happily working
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 20, 2018
The company was good. Work life balance is better as they are giving us 2 days off ., but sometimes we have to work more than 10hrs without OT pay, no PH pay and AWS, no bonuses.
But working at KFC is enjoying and challenging I have learned a lot of things in managing a restaurant I became more independent to manage the restaurant while achieving goals and sales targets and a can do attitude in everything I do.
Pros
with free meals and 2 off days in a week
Cons
low benefits
its fun to work with them and its easy because we are all in shape and one.
MANAGERIAL TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Changi AirportJanuary 30, 2018
I gained more knowledge and my ability.i am able to collaborate and having friends with other culture and i really learn from them how to be more motivated from work and love from work.
Productive and Fun Place
Junior Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 29, 2018
In charge in training of Staff
Doing Scheduling
projecting of Stocks
Monitoring of Standards procedures should be followed
Monitor the Cleanliness of the Stores (Audit alert)
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
KFC is a very good company
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Jurong EastJanuary 8, 2018
KFC helped me to become a more competitive individual. This company also provide different training and knowledge program which will enhance my skills as a Manager.
Long standing
Inventory Management /Customer Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 17, 2017
Good at work and missed personal life and health for long standing hours.
Staff and management good to learn things.

No enjoyable at the job always work and customer satisfaction.
Fun environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  HougangDecember 12, 2017
Fun environment with friendly colleagues and customers but can be stressful at time. Overall, it was a good experience working in Food & Beverage industry
good
Service Crew (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  yew tee pointDecember 10, 2017
same thing as i work as a banquet, people are nice and patient when i just entered to the workplace, love the aunties because all of them are so caring and nice
Nice workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  West SingaporeNovember 25, 2017
The work place is very enjoyable, nice and clean. The employee is very good and kind to their employer. The thing I learned is we must be on time and very energetic.
Pros
Clean area
Cons
boring
Salary
1st Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 23, 2017
In Singapore FnB, KFC's salary for managers are very competitive.
The management may sometimes be too strict, but it is all natural considering that we are running a business and profit-making is one of the main goals.
But overall, the company gas given me a lot of opportunities to grow as an individual.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K