JCPenney

JCPenney Employee Review

The benefits, and employees
JCPenney Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 18, 2020
Managers tend to make you ask about the JCPenney credit card multiple times and having to keep a certain number of an apot. Dealing with customers that steal isn’t fun. You can’t chase them down your just have to score more customer service towards them till they can’t take it anymore. Hardest part of the job is getting customers to apply for the card. And organizing the entire section you’ve been assigned

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

I wouldn’t recommend working here
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNFebruary 26, 2020
This was not my favorite job. I didn’t enjoy the environment very much. Some of the people were nice And outgoing but overall I didn’t enjoy my time there.
Pros
Some people were nice
Cons
No one was helpful and the management made it an uncomfortable environment
Productive, fun place to work at. Would work there again.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAFebruary 26, 2020
In my job as a jcpenney sales associate, my position was to work in back stock, opening and organizing boxes and placing them in their proper location in the store. In the store, I would view the floor and fold clothes, pick up and organize jewelry,put away clothing from the dressing rooms and clean what needed to be cleaned so the store looks in top condition. I also greeted and assisted customers with their needs and requests.

57K