JCPenney Employee Review

This job is based on commission
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 13, 2019
They start you out with normal hours but if you’re not a person who’s good at making sales then this job isn’t for you. Within a few weeks your hours will be deducted without anyone notifying you. I found out from former employees that you’re only valued for the amount of credit cards you sell. If you don’t sell the minimum amount that’s required then expect to have your hours drastically cut the following week without notice.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

good work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 20, 2019
good place to work and i learned cashiering, customer service and the managers where nice also made alot of friends and helped people. i enjoyed making friends and hepling people
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New Hartford, NYAugust 20, 2019
On the weekdays the store is pretty quiet but during lunch hours it gets pretty steady so you're always doing something. I love working with my coworkers and love a lot of my managers. Hardest part of the job is being understaffed on a busy day and running around like crazy. Best part of my job is the people I work with.

56.4K