JCPenney Employee Review

JCPenney credit card
JCPenney Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 18, 2019
This job was very easy job, but the only thing was getting the customer to apply for the jcpenney credit card. The managers always make sure that we get at least 2 credit cards a day.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

It sucks
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILAugust 19, 2019
the managers are really terrible. they get into your personal business and make rude comments. they are inconsiderate people. there is so much gossip that you cant trust no one
Collaborative work environment depending on individual coworkers and/or supervisors.
Window Department Commission Sales (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAAugust 19, 2019
I was able to manage myself and successfully achieve department sales goals without assistance for almost 2 years. I was highly depended upon in my specialized department as there were no supervisors willing to learn my department in order to assist with custom orders for window department customers. It took the company a year to replace my much needed department computer printer. Initially when I started in the department, there was a mixture of five full-time and part-time associates. Before I ended my service with JCPenney, I worked with and trained another associate.
Three associates (2 full-time and 1 part-time associates) I believe, should work exclusively in that department to ensure great customer service. Customer service at JcPenney is becoming nonexistent, as with most workforce environments.
Pros
Associate discount, friendly environment, medical benefits, 401K matching, and location.
Cons
Holiday and weekends work schedule, medical coverage, length of HR new hire training, and thinning of customer service

56.4K