JCPenney Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with great people.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 25, 2019
I would come in to work at 5 am and help unload the truck and put the shipment onto tables and open them. I worked with a group so it was a team effort. We put the items on the right racks and put the merchandise out on the sales floor where they belonged. The racks were heavy and hard to pull but I did not give up and was able to finish my work on time. Everyone was very nice and always willing to lend a hand to help others that needed it.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

Fun and Friendly
Retail associate (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 18, 2019
The experience was fun and offered a lot of opportunities to move up. The coworkers were nice and friendly. They encouraged a positive attitude and trained us for excellent customer service.
Management needs to be switched out.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 18, 2019
The co-workers were fun to work with, and encouraged one another during shifts. Some of management was hostile towards marginalized employees, and made transphobic remarks to an employee on the clock. Most of management tried to maintain working relationships with the employees. The workplace was friendly, and upbeat most of the time.

56.5K