JCPenney Employee Review

Slightly above average retail
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 18, 2019
JC Penney's can be considered to be one of the "better" retail jobs that one can be employed by. The experience that you have at any JC Penney's is almost completely dependent on management. When management communicates with each other and can create plans for associates to follow, then things are wonderful. But when management does not communicate with each other, it can be very chaotic for other associates.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

Wonderful
Sales Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 4, 2019
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
Productive and Friendly Work Environment
Sales Associate & Fulfillment Representative (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FL 33026December 4, 2019
They have a great team of associates and managers. Everyone gets along great and I really feel like my voice is heard. Over the last year associate suggestions have been taken seriously and I feel that the company has really tried to make everyone feel included.

56.7K