JCPenney Employee Review

productive and fun workplace with co workers working together
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 24, 2019
A typical day at work would be make sure floor is neat and learning new things about product use/mangement expectancy. The workplace culture as far as goes...is it's encourgeing team with employee of month opportunities. The hardest part of job was after store closing clean up in short period time frame as well as the enjoyable most part of job is complete assign tasks as asked.
Pros
benefits such 401K & overtime (plus) pay; holiday celebration(s); discounts.
Cons
short breaks, no sick time off paid

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

Great Discounts
Sales and Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2019
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Relaxed
chashier (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WINovember 13, 2019
Interview was easy with basic questions, nice going, strong management team, breaks during your scheduled shift, employe discount, and a place for everyone.

56.6K