JCPenney Employee Review

Meh
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJune 13, 2019
Working Fine Jewelry was okay but really boring if we were slow. Working front registers was okay, too. But again, boring if we were slow. Working on the floor was always boring, and it was super repetitive. Training is really bad there. They barely teach you anything before they put you to work. Pay is low.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

Wonderful
Sales Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 4, 2019
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
Productive and Friendly Work Environment
Sales Associate & Fulfillment Representative (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FL 33026December 4, 2019
They have a great team of associates and managers. Everyone gets along great and I really feel like my voice is heard. Over the last year associate suggestions have been taken seriously and I feel that the company has really tried to make everyone feel included.

56.7K