JCPenney

JCPenney Employee Review

Flexible schedule, Great management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 23, 2019
love to help the customers there and co-workers are really friendly! The atmosphere is really good. The current manager is outstanding. JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you In case of aspect that you will need.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARFebruary 25, 2020
A typical day at work included helping customers find exactly what they needed, guiding them through a credit application if they so wanted to apply, and quickly and efficiently checking them out. The best part of the job was the relationship I was able to build with the customers.
nice place to work, lots of incentives
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXFebruary 25, 2020
very nice place to work, just needing to work more hours and hours were cut. Everyone there works as a team so I learning a lot. Management is great. I work in the Fine Jewelry Department and meet a lot of customers. I help them fine what they are looking for their loved ones as far as pieces for birthdays, anniversaries, valentines, etc.

56.9K