Jardine OneSolution Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 28, 2018
have a great time with colleagues.
work load is heavy but its fun and i learned a lot from customer sevice to technical issues.
workplace is very workable environment.
people are demanding but i believe it is part of the work and personally, it make me more mature in understanding people, more patience and able to manage and resolved issues.
quiet working environment
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Shenton WayOctober 1, 2018
I am attached to a very good company during my school holidays and learnt a lot about the office working environment about our clients. they are very easy going and nice people to work for.
Pros
central area, good working condition
Na
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Singapore City HallSeptember 2, 2018
no prospect and not been earning profits
we did not get our Variable nor AWS throughout my 3.5 years there.
outsource so no recognition from HQ as they have no visibility for outsource engineer
Good
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 25, 2018
The overall work/life balance is wonderful and Indeed goes out of it's way to ensure you stay balanced. We have clear goals from leadership and a clear path to achieving them quarter after quarter.
Flexible working hour
Technical Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Ubi Avenue 1April 16, 2018
A good working culture with trust and flexibility to explore for all infrastructure, network and security opportunity. I've made lots of good colleague and friends.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Management are not in-line with demand from the market
Poor Management
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  UbiSeptember 6, 2017
No job advancement and poor management. A lot of ad hoc jobs and no OT pay. There is no or less than 1 month bonus annually. Wage increment is poor. Management people do not know how to gloom internal staffs. Give in easily to customers' needs and do not protect staffs' welfare.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours and no OT pay
Good colleagues, terrible management
Customer Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeApril 6, 2017
No direction, inefficient management in handling projects and employees. No training given and thrown in lurch. Bad.. Just bad

More on reply the client to enforce training but
Still nothing to be seen. It has changed badly in the past 1 year. Do not recommend for this
great working environment
System and Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 25, 2017
its a group of well verse staff with very professional in working environment. great to gain knowledge and develop skills to help the company grow ang be successful.
Pros
friendly and enjoyable working place
Work Summary
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Republic Polytecnic, WoodlandsSeptember 2, 2015
My first year in the company I am handling asset management, replying email, laptop formatting, staff briefing, housekeeping.
I have learned a lot technical from software to hardware, account creations, replying enquiry thru email, phone and walk in.
management is ok. I have good relationship with my co-workers, we trip together, we all have fun. Working wise we have a good team work. The hardest and challenging part is when you receive a complain then it will goes up to the higher management.
The most enjoyable past is when you resolve the problem of the staff and students and you can see their smile and you able to receive an excellent feedback.
Fun Workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  UbiFebruary 21, 2015
Gain a lot of experience and also work life balance

Good management that are willing to help

Colleagues are very friendly and willing to help in every areas you need assistance
Overall JOS is a good company.
Order Administrator / Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  UbiFebruary 6, 2015
I was employed as order administrator supporting a team of Product Manager and was highly recommended by one of the co-colleague to be a product manager, i work very diligently and contribute my best effort to the company. Colleague are very helpful and willing to work as a team to brainstorm together and resolve the resolution, often team bonding session was 100% attendance and we enjoy activities that was organized by HR. The most hardest part of the job is it is very result oriented therefore stress level is definitely required to fulfill certain tasks.
Pros
good company benefits
Cons
management frequently reshuffle
Good job
Customer Service Engineer (Supreme Court) (Current Employee) –  City HallJanuary 6, 2015
IT Desktop support are basic.Only desktop support for users mainly VIPs.
Jardine One Solution Review
IT Helpdesk Engineer (Current Employee) –  55 Ubi Avenue 1June 24, 2014
Working at Jardine One Solution has given me a lot of opportunity and avenue to develop and hone my technical skills. Also, it's fun working at Jardine One Solution as it promotes work-life balance. We have activities every now and then such as movie night and simple getaway with our colleagues that strengthens the bond of our team. The job can be demanding sometimes but because we have great teamwork and we are continuously inspired and supported by our managers; we are successful with our goals at the end of the day.
fun work place
Underwent internship (Former Employee) –  ubiSeptember 19, 2013
people there were helpful and am comfortable working with them. picked up technical skills in all aspects,
ITs a fine work place....
CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00September 17, 2012
Jardine OneSolution is the leading provider of integrated IT solutions in Asia. With a track record of success spanning more than half a century, we are the technology company with the longest history in Asia.

Over the past 50 years, we have developed a tremendous amount of industry expertise; evolving from an electric typewriter and copier supplier in the '60s to an office automation specialist in the '70s, a networking solutions vendor in the '80s and into an expert in enterprise IT solutions during the '90s.

It has been a journey characterized by growth and success, as we as a company have transformed our people, processes and products to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing business landscape.
Pros
corporate card for free in different tourist spot in singapore.
Cons
2 hours breaktime...