IQ Solutions Employee Reviews

great work place
Information specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 6, 2018
amazing company to work for. the manager and supervisor are always willing to assist you and work diligently alongside you to make sure that the clients are given the best service.
Fun work place
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 6, 2018
Having family members work for the company in the same department is a conflict of interest. That’s what happened and that’s what made it impossible in order for anyone to show growth.
Pros
Free classes
Cons
Supervisors were never help full
Muy buen trabajo
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos AiresJune 7, 2018
Buena empresa para trabajar, gente de primera, con un gran director
I enjoyed this position, my co-workers and the knowledge I obtained there
Senior Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 28, 2018
I worked for 3 government contracts at this position. I did research at all jobs, responding to health inquiries. I was the lead of the Live chat for the Website's. I ran the monthly continuing education programs as well. I distributed e-mails amongst my co-works. After they completed their work, I QC'ed their work. I am in charge of the phone schedule for everyone on my team. The knowledge I have learned from this position is immense.
Pros
I enjoyed this position and my work environment, and co-workers
Cons
My commute was far
Great Flexibility
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 21, 2018
The company is great when it comes to flexibility but all other's is subjective. The matrixed environment provides the plentiful amount of work but would advise being prepared.
it's alright
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 19, 2018
Mid size company, not many opportunities. Micromanagement is the culture here and the everyone is always stressed. Lots of stress and really can only succeed here if you are in the "in" group or super talented and needed.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Positive and fun place to work
INFORMATION SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 10, 2018
Opportunity for growth is noticed with hard work and reliability.The company encourages creativity to explore the best options for improvement in the workplace.
Pros
Free lunches and healthy snacks
Cons
Flexible meetings and seminars
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 4, 2017
It was good for temporary and I would definitely work for full time. There were a lot of good people there. I have learned a lot from being there. I would recommend others to work there.
depends on your contract
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 10, 2017
Lots of really smart, motivated people. Can be competitive if you are looking to move up the corporate ladder. Expect to work hard and outside of regular business hours if you are pulled into proposals. Most managers are very flexible though in terms of work from home culture.
Environement de travail
Consultant (Former Employee) –  LuxembourgNovember 7, 2017
Cette entreprise propose des placements au sein de banque international en tant que consultant. Cette entreprise est agréable et familiale
Pros
Ecoute
Got to meet some nice people.
Team Leader Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 26, 2017
The work is tedious and mentally draining. The workers are over worked. No opportunities for growth and do not provided a whole lot of leave. Some people are nice to work with.
Up and Coming Business
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 19, 2017
This job was the pathway to other industries, Even though you were employed through IQ Solutions, you were actually preforming daily job functions for local and federal government agencies.
Work here!
Science Writer (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 14, 2017
Brilliant and creative staff, excellent work culture and work/life balance. However, contract work is not a guarantee of continued employment. Inclusiveness and diversity are valued.
Busy work place
Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Odenton, MDJune 21, 2017
Working here made me learn a lot and helped me multitask. You need to be willing to work fast and careful to get all tasks of the job accomplished. Manager was great and also was very consideret.
Pros
work times
Cons
length from home
Great work/life balance with minimal job advancement opportunities
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 28, 2017
This company is great as a first step or if you're in health communications but for a scientist, your options are limited. It's easy to take time off when needed and employees are motivated.
Awesome company to grow with!
Information Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 7, 2017
Great place to work! I have been able to work on various projects with various departments. IQ has an awesome Wellness program that really encourages not only awareness but continued engagement in being a healthier you.
Nice environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 24, 2017
Nice environment management was very understanding. The job requirements did become stressful due to the work load but over all a nice company . I would recommend them .
Productive workplace
sap consultant (Current Employee) –  Astana, KazakhstanDecember 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, focused on building a great product and a great culture. Strong leadership. Dynamic and diverse environment. Growing fast with some growing pains. Loved the experience. Smart people who understand recruiting. Great mission and it really is respected and brought up all the time, it drives the projects.
Worst company I've ever encountered
Communications Assoc. (Former Employee) –  RockvilleAugust 26, 2015
A typical day starts early and you're mostly in a continuous litany of meetings, with little real work being done. The work culture is cliquish, ruled by a group of mean girls, for lack of a better description. If you work on a contract that has an established group, it is tough to break in as a part of the team.
Their focus is on "branding" themselves within the company. People are focused on making their individual mark rather than helping their team succeed. Stealing ideas is corporate culture. When having conference calls with clients, the mute button is routinely used so they can deride clients who are trying to get their message across, or they are emailing each other with derogatory comments about clients they are talking to.
On the whole, they know little about the fundamentals of what they do - email marketing and communications - always looking for someone to get their message out rather than developing their own plan.
The wellness and work-life balance is reserved for a few. If you work on a contract there's no guarantee you will have the opportunity to participate if you're not part of the group. Pointing out weaknesses or holes in their SOPs so they can serve clients no matter what the circumstances, makes you the enemy.
The best part of the job was going home everyday. The hardest was walking through the door.
Once you leave, getting paid your final check will require an employment attorney. Good luck.
Productive workplace
Senior Meeting Planner (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 24, 2015
Productive workplace. Learned a lot about government contracts while working for this consulting firm. Enjoyed my work at NIH - working with clients at the various institutes.
Pros
Good place to work when government contracts are lucrative
Cons
Some management team were micromanagers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQ Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.