In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews for Cashier

productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAAugust 23, 2017
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
Pros
free food
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXJuly 14, 2017
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJune 27, 2017
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Pros
Great pay, Moving up quick
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 25, 2017
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pros
free lunch, easy to move up
Good place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 23, 2017
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Nice environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 22, 2017
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
Fast paced fun hard working environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 18, 2017
It was a fun fast paced job where you have growth quickly if your learn quickly. The job is militant but fun to work with a team to common overall goal.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Youre always busy!
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 5, 2017
In n out is a good place to work at. You're always busy. and they give you a chance to grown within the company. Great environment, and they are pretty flexible with your schedule.
Great First Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAMay 21, 2017
A great first job; high expectations from the company to provide excellent customer service and an expectation to uphold their history of great customer service. There's also the need to pay attention to detail and always be aware of supervision.
Growth potential
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAMay 12, 2017
This place is great to work at. If you don't want to stay a regular employee all your life this place offers potential to become a manager and get paid decently.
I liked this place it was fun and quick
Handout/Drive-Thru (Former Employee) –  Centerville, UTApril 30, 2017
This job i liked but it had its ups and downs depending where u worked. Overall great pay and great shifts and job. The shifts were kind of long but you just had to pick what best fits yours. They are good and flexible.
Pros
Free meal every shift
Cons
Not enough breaks
Great job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
Loved working here, great staff and friendly management. Overall no complaints, they are really good about training and making sure you know your job and how to do it.
Pros
Great staff
very fun work envoirment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAApril 14, 2017
love the people you work with. its a fast paste job and you will love it. you can still live your own life as of your job its a good balanced. the pay is great
a great job to experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 6, 2017
personally when it comes with in n out it really helped with my attitude, i was really afraid to look at customers or take there orders, it was a challenge but im happy i embraced my attitude and became a better worker.
Productive and very engaging work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAMarch 31, 2017
In N Out is very committed to providing amazing customer service and taking care of their employees. There are many procedures set in place to make sure that the employees know how to properly take care of the guests, but it is such an enjoyable workplace that associates are always happy and ready to help.
Great place to work and great work environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Westchester, CAMarch 14, 2017
People at these work facilities are very happy and love to help one another. I love yhe customer service and have nothing bad to say about there service.
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 8, 2017
loved working at in n out burger. Great team and environment to work for. alway willing to work with you and learn a lot about running a fast food bussiness and working with customers.
Great company. Everyone's always energetic and always there to help you learn new things.
Order Taker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 10, 2017
I've made lots of friends while working there. Learned many new things and how to always move at a quick pace and always keep a smile on my face.
Pros
Free Burgers
Cons
Short Breaks
love
Level 4 Cashier/Fryer (Former Employee) –  Kettleman City, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I learned a lot i love working here till this day this is the only fast food place i will ever work or eat they are amazing they really take care of the employee and the trips and prizes are always a plus
Very fast pace.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Orange, CADecember 6, 2016
Loved every minute i worked there. Everyone got along with each other. Great place to work for. Constantly working on your feet. Never a dull moment. Learned a lot of new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5