In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews for Cashier

Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXFebruary 7, 2018
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pros
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (Former Employee) –  Union City, CA 94587February 6, 2018
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
Pros
Free meals when you work.
Cons
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
Great co workers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Lorenzo, CAJanuary 21, 2018
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85029January 10, 2018
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
Pros
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
Cons
Long hours, super fast pace
Quick Paced
cashier services (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 7, 2018
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
Great job
Cashiers (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 3, 2018
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Pros
Flexible hours
fun and exiting
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lebec, CADecember 21, 2017
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no piercings
fun and fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CASeptember 18, 2017
I loved working here its a great place to work and plenty of room to move up great benefits and friendly co-workers fast paced so time goes by fast! loved the managment
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAAugust 23, 2017
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
Pros
free food
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXJuly 14, 2017
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.

Want to know more about In-N-Out Burger?

Ask a question
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJune 27, 2017
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Pros
Great pay, Moving up quick
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 25, 2017
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pros
free lunch, easy to move up
Good place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 23, 2017
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Nice environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 22, 2017
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
Fast paced fun hard working environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 18, 2017
It was a fun fast paced job where you have growth quickly if your learn quickly. The job is militant but fun to work with a team to common overall goal.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Youre always busy!
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 5, 2017
In n out is a good place to work at. You're always busy. and they give you a chance to grown within the company. Great environment, and they are pretty flexible with your schedule.
Great First Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAMay 21, 2017
A great first job; high expectations from the company to provide excellent customer service and an expectation to uphold their history of great customer service. There's also the need to pay attention to detail and always be aware of supervision.
Growth potential
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAMay 12, 2017
This place is great to work at. If you don't want to stay a regular employee all your life this place offers potential to become a manager and get paid decently.
I liked this place it was fun and quick
Handout/Drive-Thru (Former Employee) –  Centerville, UTApril 30, 2017
This job i liked but it had its ups and downs depending where u worked. Overall great pay and great shifts and job. The shifts were kind of long but you just had to pick what best fits yours. They are good and flexible.
Pros
Free meal every shift
Cons
Not enough breaks
Great job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
Loved working here, great staff and friendly management. Overall no complaints, they are really good about training and making sure you know your job and how to do it.
Pros
Great staff
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5