In-N-Out Burger Employee Reviews

fast paced work enviroment
Food Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAJune 15, 2018
everyday was fast paced but the energy was always very upbeat and enjoyable. every employee had their responsibilities to uphold and team work was vital to how the day went.
Overall a great job
Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAJune 13, 2018
I loved working with this company and if it wasn’t for my personal life needing change then I would t have ever left. Overall it was a great job and an amazing experience to an amazing company
Professional loving company
Journeyman Painter (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAJune 12, 2018
I worked graveyard shifts (4 days a week 10hr shifts) l was just one of the painters who help keep the store's building maintenance with fresh paint. I've learned so much there from painting to operating a boom lift. I've worked with just about every ethnicity of people in my eye we are all the same. I would have to say the hardest part about the job was the graveyard shift hrs. The most enjoyable part about the job had to be just by being employed by them.
Pros
they gave you your own company vehicle
Cons
The graveyard shifts
Very fast paced place to work at.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 11, 2018
IN N OUT is a great place to work at for a first job or part time job. It is very flexible with the hours of associates and the pay is pretty competitive compared to other fast good restaurants. However, when a certain level is reached, the progression can be pretty slow and the work load will be unbalanced between each associates. Some associates are forced to work way harder than others.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
great place to work
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 11, 2018
this website forces reviews, I am simply filling out the character limit, one of many annoying features of this site, one of the most frustrating job site that exists
Pros
derp
Cons
derp
I love my job
Associate (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2018
For the first time, I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Everyone who works at INO wants to be there and it's very apparent in their work ethic. If you want a job you'll love, and you are ok with working hard and only working part-time, this is the place.
Pros
Fast-paced, pays well, flexible schedule
Cons
Part time
High Energy Fun Work Experience
Food Retail Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 6, 2018
In-N-Out is a busy, fast paced, high energy work environment. I enjoy the challenge of both the physical on your feet and quick thinking customer service aspects of this job. Serving the public in this manor is enjoyable. Everyone has got to eat and they come here for quality products, cleanly environment, and excellent customer service. This job is enriching and meaningful to me but i am choosing to move on mainly because of the late hours.
Pros
Fun flexible hours
Cons
night shifts can go to closing 2 am
High Paced, but payed well
Associate (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 5, 2018
Always a lot to do but it payed well and the work was pretty easy. Late closing hours kind of sucked. Flexible hours and a lot of promotions. All in all a pretty good job.
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 5, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for this company, however, hours are not fixed and therefore very difficult to manage. Schedules are almost always out ahead of time though so planning is still doable. I did not like that if your shift was ending, you were required to stay if the managers chose to make you do so.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management of scheduling
What I learned was...
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CAJune 5, 2018
In a sense you learn about how picky and ungrateful the public can be and how difficult. You're always stressed out because you're either not moving fast enough or whatever. Most the time you work, some of the time harder than anyone else and its occasionally noticed; that is if you don't have a manager that clearly doesn't know what their doing.

BUT on the flip side the shift can be have a fun-loving environment. Everyone would be singing while we work, tell jokes while all working at the same time. This truly is a great company to work for don't get me wrong. They pay better than most fast food places BUT they expect you to work harder also.
Pros
Free food after a shift and stuff every quarter you keep up the store safety rewards. Fun meetings, There are some really cool people you work with that are extremely nice and caring.
Cons
Short breaks, stressful, can cause anxiety
Amazing!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 3, 2018
If you could get a job here, do it! It’s the best job i’ve ever had! I’ve been taught great life skills and been taken care of by such amazing people!
Professional and Well Organized
Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 3, 2018
In-N-Out was one of the best jobs I ever had. They are very organized and very helpful and have a system where you are guaranteed a raise every 3 - 5 months. This is an ideal jobs for young adults and students.
It’s like a good cult
Level 5 Associate (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJune 3, 2018
No two days are the same. It was a love hate relation for a wonderful company who cares about their associates. Lots of happy people. Hard work but totally worth it.
Pros
Free food, gifts and lots of raises, paid training
Cons
The customer is always right, short breaks, can be very hectic
Fun and Fast-paced
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJune 2, 2018
Working for In-N-Out Bruger was an amazing experience but it can be extremely stressfull at times. I loved the upbeat and positive work environment that my coworkers created.
Pros
Great food and excellent people to work with.
Cons
Fast-paced and stressful.
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 2, 2018
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
they close late
Fun and fast pace environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 1, 2018
Great christian based company to work for with room to grow and get into management. Would highly recommend if young and in high school, provides flexibility with schedule and growing opportunity of you are looking to make a career out of it
Had so much fun working here!
Associate (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAJune 1, 2018
I basically grew up working here...alll my managers were great people, it was always busy and never a dull moment the entire time i worked there. They offer great pay/great incentives/and they are really big on hard work respect child abuse and family!!!
Pros
1 free burger each day you work, all expense paid Disneyland trips if store goals are reached, annual picnic
Cons
You must wear a hat/uniform
Fast paced work
ASSOCIATE AND CLEANUP CREW MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Lebec, CAJune 1, 2018
When you come to work, you hit the ground running. There is always something to do. The time passes quickly as you do everything you can to make sure all the customers are happy
Pros
fast paced, well managed, good pay, company takes care of their employees
Cons
It gets ridiculously hot when you make your way to being a cook
fast paced and fun environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 31, 2018
In N Out is a very fast paced environment and requires ones full attention. The staff is amazing and there's a great vibe all around. I am currently only working a couple days rather than 5 days a week as I used to because I am seeking new job opportunities.
Would Recommend
Associate (Current Employee) –  Azusa, CA 91702May 31, 2018
In-N-Out is a great company to work for. There are many pros to working here like the flexible schedule and good pay. The only con is working until 2:30am and getting home so late. Overall great place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at In-N-Out Burger. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5