IKEA Employee Review

Good place to work & face different types of cutomers
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  QueenstownDecember 27, 2017
It a good place to work, although im just an intern, it fun job, get to learn the culture, the colleagues are friendly & others. Then there's alot of department it like a maze, but slowly we know which department that we belongs to, we get use to it, then everyday we will have to face different challenges & customers, to satisfy customers needs or wants.
Pros
Lunch & dinner provided
Cons
Short lunch time

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

Work in IKEA
IKEA Business - Interior Designer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 28, 2017
I greatly enjoyed my work in IKEA! It was such a dream job because I got to work on their vast collection of furniture and accessories with our clients.
My work review on IKEA
Check Out Cashier (Former Employee) –  AlexandraSeptember 12, 2017
I was a part time checkout cashier at that time, and I really wanted to feel how working was like. I was only 16 at that time, and I was given shifts that started as early as 10am, and ended at around 11pm-12am. It was mentally and physically draining. However, the interaction between fellow colleagues and the hard work of earning money really paid off.
Pros
Free drinks, Fun colleagues
Cons
No consideration for young people like me, long working hours, not flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.

IKEA Reviews by Location