IKEA Employee Review

Good place to work & face different types of cutomers
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  QueenstownDecember 27, 2017
It a good place to work, although im just an intern, it fun job, get to learn the culture, the colleagues are friendly & others. Then there's alot of department it like a maze, but slowly we know which department that we belongs to, we get use to it, then everyday we will have to face different challenges & customers, to satisfy customers needs or wants.
Pros
Lunch & dinner provided
Cons
Short lunch time

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

5 Stars
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 4, 2018
As I belong to the kitchen department, I learn new things almost every day as we interact with different kinds of customers everyday. Not only we have to know our product, we also have to know the technical side of it in terms of dismantling existing cabinets and fixing new ones. We are a team of 9, and being the youngest, I am always carefully guided and most relied on for ad-hoc duties. I enjoy the culture in IKEA as it always bring every together. It is filled with positive people and positive environment and that would be enough to get through a hard day.
Pros
Free lunch on seasonal period and busy days
Cons
Not enough manpower
Productive and Safe Work Place
Supervisor IKEA Trolley Team (Former Employee) –  TampinesMarch 21, 2018
For the load of work that is given, pay wage is low as expected. No priorities to workers. Work place is safe environment. Only able to work on weekends.
Pros
Safe environment
Cons
weekends and long hourse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.

52K