A great place to work in with an entrepreneur spirit
AVP, Sales Operations (Current Employee) – Singapore – July 10, 2016
- A typical day of work involves assisting sales managers and account managers with salesforce related operations, administration needs etc
- Ad hoc requests include creating MIS reports for various business lines, formulating the best way to capture information for reporting purposes
- I have learnt to be flexible, adaptable and being proactive in my daily work
- Management is a great team of experienced international individuals with a wealth of new ideas and set the competitive stage for all levels of workers.
- The hardest part of the job is a lack of strong operational support to get things done and have to rely on own technical skills and intuition.
- The most enjoyable part of the job - international colleagues and lots of areas to learn and focus development of skills.