IBM Employee Reviews

Found 247 reviews matching the search See all 28,039 reviews
Condusive Environment which incorporates work-life balance
Stock Take Technician (Former Employee) –  Little IndiaDecember 8, 2019
Participating in Client’s Stock Take at HQ and at various sites. Identifying of IBM Peripherals and tagging them. Advising users on type of assets to be identified and tagged
Good place to work but company change fast
Technical Team Lead (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 7, 2019
Good place to work but company change fast, you can learn a lot of new things there, and some are useful, some are too new which might not outside IBM. There are IBM internal training online which is good.
Good place
IT ASSET MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  SengkangNovember 26, 2019
IBM has a good environment. There are a lot of onsite positions available. I work for the Healthcare division and mine is walking distance away from where I stay, which saves me a lot of travel time.
Excellent orgnization for Women employee
Pune as SAP - Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  TPONovember 25, 2019
Excellent orgnization for Women employee, very good management people, opportunities to learn to technologies.
Training to groom employees.
Work life balance.
Fun and very condusive environment to work at
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  TampinesNovember 13, 2019
A typical day is nice and unintentionally full of good works to be at the hands of a worker here. You can do much with your colleague and the management there are well comprehensible. I like working here because of the point I get to relay when i come across any instruction.
fun
Technician (Former Employee) –  TampinesNovember 5, 2019
Basically working in Ibm was really fun,colleagues get along together regardless of race language and religion,respect and trust is the most important thing of working there.Obedient,Honest,Support.
A typical day at work-Wait for orders to be distributed to us,and together as a team,we build a server rack.If not we just stand bydo something that is necessary like Inventory Oversight and mostly learn other department jobscope if no orders are issued.
The hardest part of the job ,for me...being able to multi task during busy period where customer decided to Order Tons of Rack Servers,I also do Tearing down of Servers that are Cancelled.I do need support from 1-2 colleagues,especially carrying heavy loads,loading or unloading
The most enjoyable part ,Is free Gym Facility
Good experience
Project Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 3, 2019
IBM helped equip me with advanced PMO skills. My scope included Management Reporting, Financial Planning and Forecasting, Resource Planning, Data Security and Privacy Compliance, Onboarding/Offboarding, Contract Registration, Invoicing and Procurement.
ok
Flow assistant (Former Employee) –  TampinesNovember 2, 2019
the work is ok..it's is fun to work when tham but some time it's not ok and ther is no team work. IBM is the best place to work and learning.
wan u happy the work is more fun..
Internship
SAP Tester Intern (Former Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 23, 2019
Worked with an off-site project team. Mainly with the group of interns but interactions with the project team were relatively well. Project lead was ok.
Job
System Operator (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 23, 2019
My current job, shift work, 2 days work 2 off, 2 nights work, 2 off. The job is okay. Monitoring and taking care of alerts. Some escort here and there.
poor management
WIndows System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kent RidgeOctober 19, 2019
long working hours,poor management not fun. too much work. no over time. no work life balance. need proper management. need improvement. must take care of the ground engineer
工作环境很好
IBM竞争很激烈, 我们同时有来自世界各地。
经理对下属一直都会有1 to 1,了解员工的需求与发展。
公司的福利待遇也很好。
Review about IBM
Serviedesk Agent (Former Employee) –  Changi Business ParkSeptember 27, 2019
IBM is a good multinational company however the management that I worked with was not good. They were playing dirty politics which has caused most of employees didn't like the environment.
Na
Senior IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  IBM Changi Business ParkSeptember 21, 2019
Its a great place to work in, the benefits are good and family friendly. I am fortunate enough to had work with a great team and have a manager that is willing to mentor me,
Opportunist Employer
Senior managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 20, 2019
The whole work culture is Internal focussed to meet unreliable objectives. Most of the work is on hope. Talent or skills has no meaning. Only acquaintance and visibilty is the way to work.
Pros
Funded
Cons
Marketing is more important than skills and capabilities.
Productive and lot of opportunities to learn more
Lead Logistics Consultant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 18, 2019
IBM provides a good environment to learn and grow. Lot of self learning courses available to update us in many aspects. Flexible working hours and very cool culture .
Productive and fun work place
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 4, 2019
Productive and fun work place, i have good work experience with IBM,
Good development team and managers, good work place, more learning opportunity available.
Intensive & Progressed Learning
SAP MM?WM (Former Employee) –  Gul CircleAugust 31, 2019
Its a good company to work with. There are great learning opportunities and freedom to work & deliver results.

Employees are treated well & with respect
Nothing to be grand aboout
IT Engineer (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 30, 2019
Not much to be given but there is pros and cons in every company, i think just best to reserved on what i need to say. Just satisfactory of work thats all
Working Experience
Data Centre Operator (Current Employee) –  National University Hospital SingaporeAugust 25, 2019
Started my first IT job as Data Centre Operator, which is a stepping stone for me to be introduced into the digital world. Learnt alot from my seniors and other fellow experienced engineers which inspired me to search for deeper knowledge and understanding of my role. I believed with my ambitions, i can achieve a better me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59.5K