Hudson Employee Reviews

er hangt soms een rare sfeer
bediening (Former Employee) –  NaaldwijkDecember 29, 2019
het is een heel hecht samen werkend team waardoor het heel raar voelt om er ineens bij te komen
No Salary commission based
Commercial Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 27, 2019
There is no salary for sales people its all commission based they want you to make 100 cold calls per day and sell to 5 customers before you are allowed to go on the road the Energy sales consultant you work with will take 70% of the commission.
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Irmo, SCDecember 26, 2019
The hardest part of the job was to ensure each customer got the information needed regarding their vehicle to be satisfied. Communication is always key when dealing with the public.
Awful
Hudson News Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Terminal DDecember 17, 2019
It is an old airport. The security crew clearly does not have had trainning in a long long time. They have no clear procedure and embarrased and profile people to run their little show of power inspection. Before I passed on the security check there at the previous international legs. One can clearly see the difference between the security procedure and racial profiling attitude between the people who works in the Airport Miami and the others international airport in Europe, Asia, Africa.
Pretty good
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Sedona, AZNovember 18, 2019
It was a really good experience work for Hudson I learn too much the chef Jeffrey Storcs is a very professional chef my best 4 years but is time to change
Awful place to work. Mco had extremely unprofessional management!
Warehouse/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 14, 2019
Extremely long hours. They worked people at full time hours with part time titles. So they wouldnt have to give you benifits. I truly hated my time there but sometimes you have to do what you got to do
I miss my team
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYOctober 28, 2019
Hudson was a very good place with very amazing talent. I made a lot of long lasting friendships, with colleagues and clients. I would definitely consider working for Hudson again,
How much clothing your table did
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSOctober 28, 2019
It was easy, but u had to work with 8 other people and it didn't matter how fast u was they hole table got counted for the work done, at the end of week we was compared to the whole building who did the best
Wouldn't recommend
None (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, CanterburyOctober 13, 2019
Another temping agency that I've been 'on the books' for months, without any prospects. The only communication I've had was, after about 2 or 3 months, an email asking if I was still looking for work as they were updating the database. After doing their entry tests at the start, being told I had exceptional typing skills, etc., I would have thought *something* might have popped up from them but nothing. Then, over a week ago, I found a job, I was interested in, via Hudson so applied for it. Again, have heard nothing back. Not even an email to say thanks for applying. Don't waste your time with this company.
Machine operator in production of plastics products (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WIOctober 9, 2019
productive and fun enviroment to work at. a good environment to learn new things and skills. a good place to also meet new people and ideas. different jobs although temporary but useful
dag bij de hudson
Gastvrouw (Former Employee) –  KijkduinOctober 9, 2019
De dag bij de Hudson begon met het openen van de zaak alles op orde brengen om de gasten te ontvangen. Zomers was het altijd een drukke boel. Het terras zat dan ook vaak snel vol, het was een gezellige drukke boel maar vaak liep alles wel op orde.

Wat ik heb geleerd daar is omgaan met bepaalde werkdruk en je te beheersen in bepaalde situaties, ook het openen en sluiten van de zaak. Eigenlijk heb ik er heel veel geleerd.

Het moeilijke aan de baan was de verschillende werktijden en je nooit wist hoe laat je klaar was, ook het werken op feestdagen etc. vond ik niet fijn, vandaar dat ik nu ook opzoek ben naar iets anders.

Het leuke aan de baan is natuurlijk de tevreden gasten en dat iedere dag anders is. Ik vind het heerlijk om te werken met mensen en om vooral in groepsverband.
Pros
Iedere dag is anders
Cons
Nooit weten hoelaat je klaar bent
They insult rob and put down minorities
Energy Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 23, 2019
Worst workplace I've been at manager is racist and the company knows it. Don't work there if your not white company will rob your commissions or clients and give them to a white person.
Pros
Ability to work outside the office
Cons
Racism
Great Peers
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 10, 2019
The best thing about Hudson is the people who work there. Even when management has left things out of control, the employees keep the company (and each other grounded).

This company is rather flexible on start time and dress code. They provide meals twice a week. However, these things do not make up for some of the mismanagement that happens. The company does not have a strong desire to retain their employees, leading to many quickly looking for a new position. You will learn a lot, as it is often that an assistant is asked to fill in in other areas.
It's laid back and the managers are nice.
Associate and Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hudson, WIJuly 22, 2019
I had a lot of fun at Hudson Staffing. I went to work for their clients, but what I found frustrating about Hudson Staffing is that they move their managers around and they don't keep notes or keep track of what their employees say. I found myself repeating what I said from one manger to another manager that was moved to another city or town.
Dishonest useless group of people.working for them . They are totally dishonest!
Energy Consultant (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONJuly 7, 2019
Dishonest useless group of people. They tell potential new employees that they will make 2500 per month, which is totally dishonest. They are a pack of liars
Pros
Cons
Liars
Amazing travel agency!!
LPN (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 1, 2019
This company is the best company I have ever worked for! The owner of this company and the staff in the office are amazing and very understanding and willing to assist you in any way possible. Would absolutely recommend this company at any time!
Overall decent company to work at
Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2019
*Typical Nine to Five hours with vision, dental and 401k match benefits
*Great work place culture with occasional bonuses and company sponsored events
*Opportunities to learn about the Energy Industry
Developed live and online training on PeopleSoft Training
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 24, 2019
Developed both live and online eLearning courses for PeopleSoft Training. This training was for all the Hudson Recruiters who needed to know how to use the PeopleSoft Training package as a part of their job.
Challenging and fast paced
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Sellafield, CumbriaMarch 20, 2019
A very enjoyable role, a combination of working from home and working at the Sellafield office allowed to have full self organisation of my working week.
Good Place
Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 16, 2019
I enjoyed working at Hudson, but had to resign as I moved to Houston. Hudson helped me on my move and allowed me to come back to the company if I ever move back to Dallas, Tx.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson. Our community is ready to answer.