HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE Employee Review

View all HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE reviews

Steward (Former Employee) –  Singapore orchardMarch 16, 2018
I started work in hotel jen tanglin Singapore in 1 july 2016 i feel good there. All the team members and all staff was very supportive . I learn barista firest time in that hotel and also i was awarded by suzuki company of coffee by a certificate. I learn many things there.
Pros
Free food of your choice outside or any where, when you get any good comments from the guests.
Cons
I like to work long time in hotel also over time

Other HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  TanglinAugust 3, 2019
I managed to learn a lot of things while I'm having my intern here. Thank you Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore for giving me an opportunity to learn and experience how is it to work in a hotel.
Time management is key
EVENTS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  TanglinFebruary 18, 2019
Pleasant environment but office politics remain stagnant at a fast pace environment. Instructions are all over the place and miscommunications is conspicuous. Building own system is very crucial to handling the different projects on time and presenting pro-efficiency to superiors. Hotel operations have the most unpredictable situations and atrocities but to ease that bit is to cultivate strong relations with clients, co-workers, bosses, external liaise. Bound to work overtime just to get one or two things right but it will all be worth it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours, accumulated stress, imbecile requests