HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE Employee Reviews in Tanglin

Time management is key
EVENTS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  TanglinFebruary 18, 2019
Pleasant environment but office politics remain stagnant at a fast pace environment. Instructions are all over the place and miscommunications is conspicuous. Building own system is very crucial to handling the different projects on time and presenting pro-efficiency to superiors. Hotel operations have the most unpredictable situations and atrocities but to ease that bit is to cultivate strong relations with clients, co-workers, bosses, external liaise. Bound to work overtime just to get one or two things right but it will all be worth it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours, accumulated stress, imbecile requests
Fun and Adventuruos Workplace
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Tanglin, S00September 7, 2015
I had totally learned to personally grow and develop myself in this Company when it comes to Hospitality. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues with different nationalities and personalities. It was totally new to us when we rebranded to Hotel Jen but it turns to be so exciting because of all the new concepts and ideas being introduced to us by the management. There was a lot of challenges when renovation was started but this had helped me well to be more experienced when it comes to handling of guest's complains.