Hilton Employee Reviews

learning and schooling
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  singaporeOctober 6, 2017
my internship with Hilton was a fun and learning process. i get to learn about hotel management at every level. which is very challenging and fun.

timing was hard cos i got to work in shifts. money was low as i was on intern
Pros
free hotel food
Cons
long wages
Productive and tired
Trainee Cook (Former Employee) –  Cook, INOctober 3, 2017
Singapore Hilton, it is a very good place to start our career. I love this hotel very much but one thing I must tell all the customers is the foods for room service are awful, the fried a batch of fried rice early at the morning and then they keep it inside a dark trays and use it until 11 night.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Very very busy
productive
Banquet Captain (Former Employee) –  SingaporeMay 30, 2017
i enjoyed much working here because I learned a lot from my managers, they teach us the value of serving the customer in the proper way, the hardest part is working from morning and finished the next day.
benefits
Room Cleaning
IT Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Marina BeachMarch 2, 2017
HILTON Groups of Hotels are very nice place to Work and i was worked in Housekeeping Department. where we can make Guest satisfied and feel like a Home.
Student
Student and part timer hilton singapore.. (Current Employee) –  Tanjong PagarJanuary 17, 2017
Real occasion that can share your passion and it will be a another way that Hotel lunches their services to the customer..
Pros
Competion with ohter hoteliers
Cons
Minimizing working loads
Productive and friendly workplace
Reservation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  OrchardSeptember 7, 2016
It is a very friendly workplace that colleagues can work together to achieve the sales target. Well, it is long working hours in most of companies in Singapore, especially in hospitality industry, but still, it depends on how efficient you can manage your time.
Pros
free meals, staff travel rate
Fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Housekeeping departmentAugust 5, 2016
Learned a lot about housekeeping jobs. Nice management as they cared for their staffs.. And even we have more challenges sometimes still we are happy because after work management find ways to have a get together for staffs or team building.
Pros
free accommodation, free food, free transportation
Productive and fun workplace
Restaurant Captain (Current Employee) –  Piacere Da Gustare italian restaurant)August 5, 2016
Hilton is a great workplace to work. Its a great place for a training and for the people who are just started their careers. Team members are great. I learned a lot from Hilton i learned how to make menu enginnering, updating the edocs or payroll for staffs. Enjoyable part of the job is when even sometimes we have challenges , still colleagues are smiling and pursuing to show teamwork.
Pros
Free accommodation, Free transportation, Medical insurance, free ticket for vacation after 18 months.
Productive & Fun Workplace
Reservation Executive (Former Employee) –  OrchardJanuary 6, 2016
As a Reservations Executives in Hilton Singapore, it is a friendly and a good training hotel to start with. Everyone worked as a Team together. The most enjoyable part is the celebrations and having the team bonding. Everyone is unique in their every own characters.
Pros
Free Lunch, special Staff rates for different countries
Cons
It has shift tasks and might have to work long hours
Young and dynamic workplace
Assistant F&B Manager (Former Employee) –  SanyaAugust 24, 2015
Young and dynamic workplace created a lot of career opportunities for the young managers however the situation changed dramatically after the new GM took over in 2008.
trainee
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00January 30, 2015
when i worked with Hilton I felt it was my second home and the team work was more than family .Hilton was a place i came across many new things in kitchen and different kind of modernization.It is the place where i started improve my creativity of plating my classic Indian food in a modern fusion manner
Small but charming hotel
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hilton Garden Inn Midway Chicago AirportSeptember 8, 2014
Great place to work and grow in your career. Great opportunity to relocate and get a great promotion within the company
It is a productive and fun place to wrok
Accounts Officer (Payable) (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00August 6, 2013
management is efficient and value staffs. staffs are recognized in whateevr efforts they put in and they will be rewarded accordingly. reviews are done regularly to make sure that every staffs are aligned with the objectives.
Pros
discounted staff rate
Cons
no chance to get more trainings and learnings
Short term Employment Only
Assistant Security Manager (Former Employee) –  OrchardMay 14, 2012
Very busy place and very long hours. The guest are the nicest people
Pros
international company