Hai Leck Engineering Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

convenient and productive

good atmosphere

friendly colleague

transport provided

I was able to learn a lot based on my job title and the environment is good and can learn a lot of things
Fun co-worker, fruitful workplace
Piping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 14, 2019
I have learned proper management, since our workplace was productive, but yet the hardest part of my job, we were able to worked as helper, instead of supervising, its beyond what we had signed in the contract, we had nothing to do but to follow instructions because it was instructed to us by our Manager.
Pros
Equal Benefits given to employee
Cons
No Proper dissemination
Project
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandDecember 8, 2018
Reinforcing my project and team management experience are credentials that include Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, multiple certifications (Six Sigma Green Belt, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV), a BS in Computer Information Systems and an in-progress MBA.

Blending business, technical and people management skills to plan and execute IT projects, I am confident that I would contribute to successful IT project completion,
Fun workplace
My position is Piping / Mechanical Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandDecember 4, 2018
- Erect and construct new pipe line, structure works.
- Supervise piping tie-in job.
- Co-ordinate with client’s & supervise workers & to take charge of my given work area.
- Ensure that we are using (For Construction) latest drawing.
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  JurongOctober 3, 2017
It was a SME during my times at Hai Leck, today the group has attributed it success to a pool of skillful, experienced and committed workforce. At that time, although surrounded by good seniors but they are not willing to share their knowledge and experiences. However, my team mates were friendly and helpful.
Pros
Good performance bonus
Cons
pressure
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  TuasJuly 3, 2017
I was involved in a project with a team of engineers, technicians completing our schedule for the pipings.

As I joined in the midst of the project, I had to clear the months of backlogs in the data entry. But it was completed after some late evenings.
Good company
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jurong Island & BukomJune 30, 2017
No.1 company in Singapore and good welfare to the worker and staff. Excellent CEO and thanks to Hai Leck group of companies.
good well name to the clients.
Project Management!
Resident Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  TuasMay 16, 2017
Project Management, Site works supervision, Quality control, Inspection and Testing, Verification of claims from Contractors and Subcontractors, Involving the TOP application to Government Authorities.
Site Personnel team
Mechanical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandApril 16, 2017
Become Innovative, motivated and resourceful individual
Work independently in the project and leading the group of individuals to perform the task to be carried out as per schedule. Leading the safety and quality of the progress.
I am a jolly person any where.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  TuasFebruary 25, 2017
Computer Maintenance, Worker's Medical and home leave Maintenance, Attendance Maintenance and Over all Manual hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Productive and fun workplace
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jurong IslandJanuary 18, 2017
The safety culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was good team spirit and proactive.
Teammates who have team spirit are better able to work together and achieve team goals.
Good workplace
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuas viewNovember 9, 2016
good working environment with colleagues willing to share and teach.
work life balance, supportive management with good career advancement with fair challenges.
Dont have any recreation after work
CNC Machine Operator/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Singapore, SingaporeSeptember 5, 2016
Company not good in the since that there is no performance rating, the one who is in good performance because you are the enemy of the management, you are easily terminated and the biggest problem for as, there is notice if the company terminate you. They will give you plane ticket not knowing that you will be going back and for that reason you cannot prepare all your things.
Challenging
Construction and Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Tuas, SingaporeAugust 28, 2016
Hai Leck is a normal construction company. The challenges are more and a lot of planning has to be done everyday. Every job is a challenge. Team work is good. Projects are to be met on time which is the most challenging part to meet.
Pros
Lunch and get togethers
Cons
Long Hours
Best Supporting and Team Work
HSE Coordinator (Current Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 30, 2015
Good Work Place and Management, Management Supporting for Safety in very well, and Best Team Work Experience in this company.
Challenging Work
Planner (Current Employee) –  Jurong IslandOctober 6, 2015
In the company we work as a group and help each other even sometimes as we treat each other as family, I learned a lot of things here as this is my first time to work overseas, especially working in Exxon Mobil the standard is very high it was very tough for me at first to adjust on the standard in the client, but because of my co-workers and management that help me throughout the day to day job that I manage to adjust and learned the standards. The most fulfilling part of the experience here is when we finish the PAC turnaround successfully that I feel confident our team and the company is good and we received awards because of our performance.
Pros
Management and Co-workers is easy to approach when you need help
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tuas AreaAugust 23, 2015
Supportive management, fast face environment. Well experienced staff and manpower. Specialist on mechanical, painting, scaffolding and piping works.
Pros
Free Shuttle
Cons
8hrs
Conducive Work Environment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tuas Drive 1August 6, 2015
During my 15 years with the Company I've learn much from the management and conduct my work to their expectation.

My job requires travelling and I've enjoyed much in order to bring results to the Company. I get along very well with my co-workers.

I don't find any part of my job being hard to handle as I manage to thrive in the business.
Productive and Low job
Piping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tuas, SingaporeMay 17, 2015
I am happy with working at Haileck day by day and i learned different people and management.
I also learned co-workers of different strategies
The hardest part of my job when i was assign in tank fabrication because that is my first time but actually i completed it.
Productive place
project engineer/planning engineer/tanks (Current Employee) –  SINGAPOREFebruary 23, 2015
From hai leck I learned how to plan properly a job and execute a job in safe matter with safety at it first preference.The management is very supportive in every aspect of work and also the co workers.