Grandwork Interior Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Store coordinator (Current Employee) –  KranjiJanuary 6, 2019
Suitable for newcomers and learn the skill.
Self-regulation
Responsibility
Quick solution to problems
job site knowledge
Flexible working time
enjoyable part of job
Normally
Interior design renovation work (Former Employee) –  KranjiJuly 2, 2018
This company all project as brander retail shop & restaurant renovation works to assist the APM & SPM to overlook the project and report to the APM &SPM
the colleagues are helpful and can learn from experience and from the different projects, the HOD doesnt know how to handles people and doesn't care.
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Tagore LaneAugust 16, 2014
Every monday before we start a week and our day. The drafting department having a small meeting regarding our weekly schedule and our work load. Check our daily emails and do our priority work. Mostly we dont have on time lunch break from 12:00 nn to 1 pm because some of the project managers or project executive will go to the drafting department and as for some revisions and drawings that are urgently needed. I have learned that we sometimes want to on our own but sometimes we need someone for a help especially if we have to finished the drawings on time. The HOD (Head Of Department) don't know how to handle people and the schedule. They don't ask the drafting department if the y can finished it on time. And we have to finished or project and help her always in her project especially the details drawings. The colleague are very accommodating and we are helping each other if needed and working as a team. The project is overseas and don't know the site situation and don't have the details for the specific details. Can't get help from the people on the site and no choice but to do it. I enjoy visiting and attending the site meeting because I can learned so many things on site. I learned from the people around me.
Pros
free shuttle . free cab charge a, Free meal allowance of S10.00 for overtime Sat and Sunday = Free cab charged to and from the office, meal allowance S$10.00/ meal.
Cons
NO over time pay, Long hours