Grab Employee Reviews

Experience For Paying Lot Of Fines
Grab Hitch Driver (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 18, 2019
1. Flexible time & day.
2. Experience more on new places, building & road tolls charges areas.
3. Compare between grab driver & grabhitch driver charging fee is a lot of difference price go to same destination.
4. Meet a lot of new friends.
5. The only thing I like is after midnight passenger can't request to book driver but driver can pick any passenger.
N.a
Driver (Current Employee) –  SingaporeAugust 10, 2019
No prospect, no balancing life style, unstable income,no good management ,unable to solve problems as been happening since year ago. Vehicle down company always only care about itself but no driver personnel lost .
Pros
N.a
Vibrant and fun workplace
Operations and Strategy Intern (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 26, 2019
Worked in the sales team during part-time and intern days:
- Manager is a great supervisor and watches out for all his staff, apart from being result-oriented

- No micro-management as he gives us the autonomy to work at our own pace as long as we deliver work & results withing the stipulated workframe

- Generally helpful work environment. Would love to work for the company again given an opportunity in the future
Satisfactory
Customer Service & Content Writing (Former Employee) –  Sin MingJuly 25, 2019
While working at Grab, I made some good friends for life. The staff benefits were good and the working environment was pleasant and comfortable. I also worked with an excellent manager who led his team very well.
Fast Paced enviroment
Customer Experience Manager (Operations) (Former Employee) –  Sin MingJuly 22, 2019
Good benefits. The environment got worse when the company diversified. Too much disruption and lost its focused. Good camaraderie build because we went h*ll and back.
Hooah!
Pros
good benefits
Cons
great community of staff
grab life; no life
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJune 12, 2019
It is a long working hour to achieve higher salary and grab will not provide CPF to driver. Also it is less incentive even plus it is a high risk for health after long hour driving.
Customer Service Professional
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sin MingMay 16, 2019
Started off as Voice agent for Transport and have constantly changed roles and learnt various new products such as Grab Hitch,Grab for Business,Grab Food.
Benefits
Cons
Shift patterns
All about customer service
Driver Partner (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 10, 2019
No matter what you do, try your best to represent the company with a smile. People always have bad days going on so sometimes you cannot blame them. Long drive but the money is worth it.
Productive and Recognizable
Copywriter, Translator (Current Employee) –  SingaporeApril 1, 2019
Grab is a transportation service start up. Grab has a fast-paced and young environment, where all the works have to be done in time. Even though it is a tech company, people working there are very creative.
Main Objective to hit KPI
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sin MingMarch 26, 2019
Once I managed to familarise with zendesk and other platforms, I was able to hit a record of facilitating over 200 call, above the job scope of 80-100 calls per shift
Pros
Free transportation claim
Cons
Early shift
Fun workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Midview CityFebruary 27, 2019
Normal working hours, start work at 10 so not too early in the morning. Fun workplace, understanding and helpful superiors, and most importantly fun workmates.
Quiet work environment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Sin MingJanuary 10, 2019
I took on the role of a telemarketer, where I called people who indicated interest to sign up as a GrabHitch driver. I didn't really enjoy my job as it got repetitive after a while.
Avoid at all costs
Customer Associate (Escalation Crisis Manager) (Former Employee) –  Sin MingJanuary 9, 2019
Horrifying Customer Service Department. Full of internal politics biased toward men. Filed police reports against senior team lead naresh for workplace harassment. Company shows favoritism toward senior men. HR is useless. Employs binge drinkers and chain smokers who also dabble drugs to seniority level. Have taken all my complaints to MOM and TAFEP. Avoid the CE department at all costs if you are minority female. Highly corrupt company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
severe politics
Productive and fun workplace
EDUCATOR (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 8, 2019
Work done is very meaningful and fulfilling. Managers are very understanding towards the emotional demands of the work, and always offer help, support and guidance when requested.
freedom and fun
Driver (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 28, 2018
u really need to weak-up early to make a fast start and make money.
lunch break u need to make it fast, and eat what ever have in front of you. that is only the way you can make money
Pros
freedom
Part time
Driver (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 20, 2018
part time working as an athlete to maintain a decent amount of income. handling between mental and physical fatigue was the toughest challenge in this.
Productive and Fun place
Product Analytics Manager, Grab (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 18, 2018
Good leadership, great culture. Lots of opportunities to work cross-functionally. Strong ownership culture.

Need more clarity on expectations and plans from leadership.

Great, smart and humble peers.
Fun and Working Environment
Driver (Current Employee) –  SingaporeOctober 17, 2018
The company is an open-minded that offers different opinions and understand a persons thoughtful insights of being a driver.Dealing with errant passengers are challenging and, feel tired to most of them that they give a complimentary gifts in a form of free massage.
Pros
Free massage
Cons
Lasting for Long Hours
Commission deduction is too high.
Driving Partner (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 29, 2018
As a driving partner, all expenses are bore by us. 20% are deducted from all fares, which i think its a bit too high. 10% is an ideal amount. Fares are quite low at times. It does not justify the distance traveled and the waiting time for pax. In a business sense, cost is just too high to sustain driving.
Pros
Nil
Cons
High commission deduction
Work at Own Time and Pace
Driver (Private) (Former Employee) –  SingaporeSeptember 21, 2018
Routined lifestyle during weekdays. 8 to 10 hours spent outdoor, daily on average.

The positives gained are that I got to broaden my knowledge of Singapore roads. Improved on my social network as the opportunity is there.

Grab being a ride-hailing service application for users and through means of technology, it manages itself pretty well.
Staff are attentive and is there to provide assistance for ground personnel at any time. As long as they fulfill our needs, I believe generally, driver are happy.

Having to deal with "ghost" passengers. Off days are limited since not income to generate for sick and off day.

I am happy when I am doing something at my own pace and time. Benefits my family
Pros
Having to work at own time and pace.
Cons
Long hours, no income for no work, no show passengers, traffic jams