Goodwill Industries Employee Review

View all Goodwill Industries reviews

Fun Work Place
Production & Retail Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 1, 2017
I loved working for GW but regionals are not to great they do not do thorough investigations on certain things. I learned great communication skills and patience working there. I love how they are different cultures there.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
stressful at times

Other Goodwill Industries Employee Reviews

Productive fast paced. Very quiet admosphere.
Payroll Assistant/ Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 23, 2018
Answered incoming calls, transferred calls, printed reports, entered employee data for payroll. Organized file system, prepared checks for mailing, distributed mail. Provided support for employers in other stores. I had hands on training that was provided through account management. The hardest part of the job was exiting because of the experience I had gained.
Pros
The work was great!
Cons
Temporary position. Not many permanent jobs avaiable.
got boring at times
Processor (Current Employee) –  Orrville, OHFebruary 23, 2018
People were very nice and friendly. It was a decent job at the time. they worked around my school schedule.Hours were convenient according to my school schedule. I was able to kinda pick days I needed to work. if I needed Time off, they were very helpful in giving it to me.
Pros
Got to see the inventory first hand
Cons
boring job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwill Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K