Glanbia Employee Reviews

Terrible place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 28, 2017
This place is terrible and all they care about is getting pounds out the door. Half the people can’t speak English and about 30% of their employees are not even legal to work in the United States. A lot of them are here illegally. Big company on playing favoritism to certain people. Very poorly run company it’s a good thing that they make a lot of money cause that’s all they want!!’n
Pros
Free products
Cons
Terrible run company
Stay away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 31, 2017
Struct management, don't perform don't get to stay, heavy commision based, unappreciative. Same type of company as always stay away find a positive atmosphere.
Glanbia
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  WexfordOctober 3, 2017
It wasnt anything big so i wouldnt have the best idea but it was an easy time there and enjoyable, the management were always really nice and the work to life balance was good as it was from morning to evening work with an hour break.
Competitive workplace
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  WexfordAugust 8, 2017
Competitive workplace, but good hr systems with training and opportunities for advancement. Due to competitive nature, the culture of the workplace could suffer.
Pros
Training
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County DublinJuly 12, 2017
I get chance to build my experience on team leader position also learn SAP system working in the office im strong in excel and word it was nice time working in this company
Excellent working place
Operator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 19, 2017
Excellent working place I love gthe place. If given the chance will love to advance to greater positions in the company since after my masters program in information security.
Pros
Sence of fun
Cons
Non
Glanbia had a good atmosphere and the staff were friendly.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mountmellick, County LaoisJune 14, 2017
A day of work in Glanbia started at 8:30am and ended at 5:30pm. At the start I felt Glanbia was not the place for me but as the weeks progressed I started to take a liking to it. I learned lots of valuable things such as different types of hardware etc. I got to interact with all sorts of people on a daily bases. I enjoyed assisting people and dealing with tills. I ever found anything to difficult and gave every task 100%
Pros
long lunch break
Fun busy work place
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Roosky, County RoscommonJune 13, 2017
I spent my holidays during school working within the factory as a general operative, this is where I learned the importance of team work. while working as a general operative it at times hard, but the team spirit was enough to get you through..
good team
Packer (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North YorkshireFebruary 15, 2017
typical. day. at work .
good. workplace .and good. people .around.
the. job .is. clouse. me house. so is. good to travel.-)
Good team in my division
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  MunsterJanuary 26, 2017
Not enough being taught of people doing the hard work, more taught of failures who talk rubbish and failed to achieve targets
Pros
Let to do your own job
Cons
Goalposts are constantly being moved
Productive and good work envirolment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 14, 2016
Great place to pick up skills to run and work on machinery during daily operations. Great leaderships role for advancements in the company to grow and build your character.
Pros
A lot of over time
Cons
Some times you would be sent home early
Productive and enjoyable
Work Experience Transport Managment (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County LouthJune 25, 2016
in Transport Management there is a lot of communication between subordinates. everyone in the work place were very friendly and there was no conflict on the job. Computers were essential as it recorded details of costs and payments and what trucks went in and out and transported its goods.
Fun work environment
Southeast territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 21, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is to help my customer grow. When i help them increase there sales that give me great satisfaction,
Pros
Love working with people
Cons
N/a
production operative
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Middlesbrough, ENGJanuary 25, 2016
Glanbia is mostly agency, no job is secure here. the job all in all isn't to bad, however this role is not for me. After new management have came in it has made the place a lot more stressful and I would like to leave for a more secure job were I know I will be getting payed regularly.
Joke
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) –  goodingSeptember 19, 2015
push out any hard working employees to get puppets they can control, all about what they can do for themselves. they act like they own you and anything they say is law even if wrong
Pros
non
Cons
company as a whole
Good job
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Gooding, IDJuly 30, 2015
Good place to work no real complaints. Some ex-cons lurking around but reformed and good people now. Consistent pay raises.
Pros
time off
productive and fun place
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Armagh, NIRMarch 9, 2015
great plce to work great bunch of people boss is good and welcoming to everyone. always a change to progress. enjoyable work place
Tower Deck Operator (Former Employee) –  Gooding, IDFebruary 15, 2015
Fun job, a lot of perks, fast paced job. Helpful co-workers. Can get hard at times, but nothing impossible to accomplish.
Pros
Excellent starting pay, workout type of job, great benefits
Cons
Things often go wrong/backed up frequently
tower oprator
tower operator (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJanuary 23, 2015
run towers answer to supper visors and sanitize cheese towers they are hard to work for they don't always treat all employees the same
Nice workplace
Sales & Yard assistant (Former Employee) –  Clonmel, TAJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day started at 8.30 and finished at 5.30.
I learned how the computer system worked and got my forklift licence while working there.
Management was very helpful anytime I had a question or needed their help with something.
My co workers were nice and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was working in a big yard trying to keep on top of things all the time.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and making new friends while working there.