Getinge Employee Reviews

Ambiente di lavoro professionale, stimolante , piacevole.
Specialista Gare e Offerte (Former Employee) –  Roma, LazioJune 14, 2018
la maggio parte dl tempo lavorativo era dedicato, ovviamente alla gestione delle gare e delle offerte, analisi dei capitolati e conseguente organizzazione, coordinamento, controllo e stesura della documentazione amministrativa tecnica ed economica di gara.

In questi anni ho imparato molto dalla mia ex azienda, per esempio
a gestire lo stress, cosa che non manca mai in un ufficio gare, ho imparato ad essere orgogliosa del lavoro svolto bene.

La parte più' difficile di questo lavoro?
non smetti di pensare alle scadenze anche quando stai tornando a casa,

La parte più' piacevole ? la stima sincera dei colleghi sia sul territorio che in ufficio.
Pros
meeting aziendali, visite alle fabbriche, corsi di formazioni interni
Cons
non saprei
great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 2, 2018
great experience great company to work for and great benefits and pay learned a lot,would defiantly work for them again all around great company meeting new people
Decent Job
Machine operator/Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMay 25, 2018
I worked 3rd shift on the assembly line at this company for awhile. The people I worked with weren't bad to be around for a shift, but I thought that some of the management decisions relating to production strategies were frustrating in the sense that employees on the line were held responsible for large production hang ups when, in reality, those situation were entirely out of our hands. Overall, it was far from the worst job I've ever had. I would work there again, but only if I could get hired into a different department, such as Quality Control or the Warehouse. Personally, I found the assembly side of the business tedious and unsatisfying.
Pros
Relatively easy work regardless of position
Cons
Poor job security, seemingly little opportunity for advancement
Productive and fun work place
Packaging Labeling /Graphic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJMay 24, 2018
My first job in the United States was at Getinge, and I had the opportunity not to just learn so much more than what I knew, but also build a family away from home. Definitely had challenging days but its all part of the job and what fun is it if there aren't any ;)
Very good environment with helpful employees
R&D Endovascular Coop (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHApril 11, 2018
The first thing I would say about Getinge is how helpful and friendly my colleagues are. One can pose any question of any discipline spanning from the weather to rocket science and receive the most hilarious and constructive response! Management can be better, and is getting better. The hardest part of the job is keeping track of a very dynamic and flexible work flow. The enjoyable part is the ease of access to help when you need it.
Pros
Flexible timing, Positive environment
Cons
Regulations, Lack of career advancement
AVOID at all costs. It's a Toxic Waste Dump. RUN AWAY FAST!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJApril 3, 2018
Worst experience I've ever had in my career. Stay away! Everything the other reviews mention about unethical poor management/HR/training is 100% on the money. Management is only concerned with their own advancement and not about developing employees. Work life balance does not exist. Constant change, poor structure, lack of trust, lack of leadership and no clear direction is every day in this environment. HR is the biggest disappointment. They manipulate policies to benefit bad employees, yet they claim they are here to help. Don't leave your job for this company. They will offer you a good salary, but don't be fooled! The pay is not worth what you have to give up to work here.
Pros
Cons
poor structure, lack of trust, lack of leadership, no clear direction
Medical Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHMarch 26, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Getinge Group. I only left because I was relocating. My co-workers were always friendly and helpful, it had a great workplace culture.
Culture d'entreprise
CDD (Former Employee) –  Vendôme (41)March 26, 2018
Des conditions de travail agréable, des employer investie dans leur tâche.
Good company
SAP MM Consultant (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMarch 25, 2018
Good company with good benefits and learned many new things which helped for my career growth
Team members are so c-operative and we can enjoy the work
Great Company
Life Science Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 7, 2018
Company vehicle, phone, laptop provided with great benefits. Typically M-F, 8-5 with occasional exceptions required. Most of management are laid back with more of a hands off mentality. Occasional overnight travel is required.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Advancement opportunity
A lot of changes in the past view years. Stability in the horizon.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJMarch 3, 2018
New Leadership looks promising however, it might be a little too late. Employees find it difficult to trust the future of the organization. There needs to be more focus on office culture and growth, not just a sales focus. Lack of development opportunities for the next generation of leadership and management.
Pros
New Leadership looks promising.
Cons
Culture, Career Development, Lack of stability, Management, Environment
An excellent work experience, great people, clean facility.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 25, 2018
An excellent work experience, great people, easy commute, great location for business, clean facility, technically advanced equipment, processes ad programs.
l'autonomie et l'itinérance
Technicien de maintenance (Former Employee) –  Île-de-France,bourgogne,region nordFebruary 22, 2018
Certes Etant technicien autonome detachees au sein de la sociéte Getinge, les points positive du poste sont l'autonomie et la liberté d'itinérance,

le fait de visiter les hopitaux, cliniques, et de savoir que nous sommes au service de la population et des établissements de sante est une motivation supplémentaire non seulement pour développer les liens sociaux mais aussi apporter une pierre a l'edifice...
Pros
avantages en congé et en plafond panier repas
Cons
management
Warning !! Stay away !!
Technician (Former Employee) –  SwedenFebruary 21, 2018
I’ve worked with service at Getinge for 20 years and the first 10 was ok but as the new management steped in it quickly went downwards. It’s total ignorants to think that 5 technicians can do 10 peoples work for many years. The pay is far below avrage. You have GPS in the car and monitored all the time. If you want a career forget it, management will not help you and will possibly even try stopping you. I have heard many mean things from managment both towards me and other colleagues. HR has heard it and does nothing.

People means nothing to the management, money is all sadly.
Pros
Cons
Small paycheck, no training, stress fram management, poor quality machines, many systems that dont work, poor support, poor management
Lots of learning
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 29, 2018
There is alot of learning in getinge. But alot of competitions in term of price. Distributor is not willing to pay attention to details. They do alot of mix and match to complete the whole project
Productive - fun place to work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 29, 2018
A typical day at the office is reviewing customer orders for credit review and placing collection calls to customers that are past due

Nice work environment
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Healthcare costs
lavorare in automonia
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roma, LazioJanuary 24, 2018
si impara a lavorare in competa automonia svolgendo in ogni attività un ruolo di responsabile
Environnement de travail très agréable.
Gestionnaire Achats (Former Employee) –  La Ciotat (13)January 10, 2018
Très bonne mission en Intérim. Lieu et cadre de travail très confortables. Personnel très avenant et sympathique.
Pros
Tickets restaurant
Cons
Intérim
Ambiente Toxico
QA Inspector II (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 8, 2018
Poca motivacion , discriminacion, poca paga, buenos beneficios.
Pros
Buena Cafeteria
Cons
Poca Etica
cut throat business
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 6, 2018
if any way dealing with sales, good luck
maybe other departments might have better work environment but if dealing with sales or product planning, stay away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Getinge. Our community is ready to answer.