Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Overall Positive Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 27, 2018
I was working as a intern for a few months.
I really liked people that I was working with and I thought employee benefits were quite good even though I was only an intern.
Lunches were good in a sense that employees could go to employees restaurant to eat.
Fun work place
F&B (Former Employee) –  one northNovember 25, 2017
Fun working place.can work with friends,friendly employees.we serve buffet to the students in the school and do events for the students.serve drinks and clear plates
Despotic and bossy Marketing management
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  singaporeAugust 7, 2017
They have a new Asia Pac Marketing head and she is truly imperious and domineering. The staff are not interested to work in this organization anymore.
Great experience and learning journey
In- Room Dining Waitress/ Order taker (Current Employee) –  OrchardJuly 30, 2017
Throughout this 5 years in this position, i have gained beneficial knowledge and experience.

Customer Service is a vast industry and an eye opener.
i have learnt how to tackle customer's feedback in various levels and have achieve customer's satisfactory as well.
I have learn that knowledge is an ongoing journey regardless of the company, customer trend and environment things differ accordingly.

I have definitely learn that team work, communication and clear precise instructions are important in every role to ensure that the task is done correctly and efficiently.
Pros
staff meal, vacation accommodation
Cons
long hours, shift work
Amazing Marketing management
Marketing manager (Current Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 7, 2017
Marketing Dept APAC is amazing. Ms J PHI is the best, She knows how to show off and got all people's attention. She also likes to override other people's decision and thought . I think she is more ambitious than the President.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Weird working atmosphere
Perfect, but not for me.
Guest Relations Officer - One-Ninety Restaurant (Current Employee) –  190 orchard boulevardJuly 11, 2015
I adore everything about Four Seasons, from the culture to the people. However, it is not what I am looking for.. Slowly, there was nothing else to learn which challenged me and I grew out of it. I need something less routined, more skills to learn, more challenging and fulfilling.
Awesome Work Experience
Door-Man (Former Employee) –  Orchard, S00November 21, 2014
A warm working environment. Amiable colleagues/staff. Inspiring and supportive management. It was a real treat working for Four Seasons Singapore. Given the pleasant ethos created by the Four Seasons Team I truly enjoyed my work especially meeting with guests and contributing to convivial experiences.
Pros
Fantastic amenities for staff; good locker, great quality of training, fantastic cafeteria
Fun Workplace
Catering and Conference Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Singapore, S00June 13, 2013
• Assisting a team of Catering & Conference Service managers concurrently with daily duties
• Preparing proposals and contracts for clients
• Handling queries from telephone calls and emails
• Qualify potential clients and make function room bookings
• Keying in banquet event orders and issuing to respective departments
• Preparing monthly expense reports for Catering & Conference Service Managers
• Providing administrative support to whole department during the absence of other Catering & Conference Services Assistant
• Clearing monthly Invoice
• Submitting attrition files for groups.
• Preparing welcome letters/amenities/packs for conference groups
• Administrative support to Director of Catering & Conference Services:
• Preparing and filing of Director’s daily and monthly reports
• Preparing Director’s Expense Report
• Managing the departments Leave Request
• Managing requisitions for office supplies
• Coverage back-up for the Catering & Conference Services Assistant