Fluke Employee Review

Highly regarded brand in demanding technical industry make this a challenging but customer appreciated product line and company to work for
Business Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 29, 2018
Customer workflow and product solutions are technically complex, making this a challenging yet very interesting technology to innovate, manufacture and sell. Customer appreciation for Fluke solutions is rewarding.

Since splitting from Danaher the internal pressure to produce results has unintentional created a management culture that focuses on short term results or fixes to get promoted instead of innovation and investments in creating world leading differentiated solutions.
Pros
Leading brand that customers respect and desire
Cons
Work life balance and internal management high turnover

Other Fluke Employee Reviews

Horrible AR Manager
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 10, 2019
MJ often yells at employees in front of team or across the department. She only hires and promotes her friends. She works half of the time (remaining time spent on social media or out sick). Very vocal and negative about other members of finance department.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
AR Manager has no management skills
Great Place to Work
Sr. BSA (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 27, 2019
I found that Fluke was a great place to work, but like any large company, there is always someone who makes life difficult for everyone. This was the case on my team and I didn't feel like I could succeed at Fluke under those conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke. Our community is ready to answer.