Fluke Employee Review

Good work/life balance with great business model
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 20, 2019
Good company to work for, learned a lot during my employment in both sales and marketing. Fluke welcomes innovation and is always happy to try new things. This has helped me learn a lot because of the flexibility I was given to add new channels, introduce new products in the region, and run different marketing campaigns .
Pros
Good team
Cons
Continuous changes in management and no room for growth apart if you are working at the headquarters

Other Fluke Employee Reviews

Horrible AR Manager
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 10, 2019
MJ often yells at employees in front of team or across the department. She only hires and promotes her friends. She works half of the time (remaining time spent on social media or out sick). Very vocal and negative about other members of finance department.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
AR Manager has no management skills
Great Place to Work
Sr. BSA (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 27, 2019
I found that Fluke was a great place to work, but like any large company, there is always someone who makes life difficult for everyone. This was the case on my team and I didn't feel like I could succeed at Fluke under those conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke. Our community is ready to answer.