Fluke

Fluke Employee Reviews

No direction
It seems like your told one thing then they say a completely different the next. No consistency with the flow of information and direction for roles given.
It’s all about money
This company is not loyal. There is lots of favoritism. Management does not support you. Many of the employees have been at Fluke for many many years and are set in there ways and don’t want to change. lots of back stabbing. There training is zero. The pay is good, but you do the work of two

good environment
Enjoyed my time there
Decent pay, and benefits, supportive managers, comfortable work environment, got to use and train on all the cool new Fluke tools. On several occasions I was given the opportunity to work with new product development and was able to offer input on products still under development.
Poor work ethics
Started out great when I get there but in 2 weeks the material handlers that were training me stopped talking to me or acknowledging me. No reason. I report it as I wasn't getting trained at all, I had to figure things out on my own. Management told me they'd have problems with them but still keeping them
Incredibly talented group of coworkers, all striving to deliver more than the customer thought they paid for
I learned to plan the work, work the plan and the plan will work. I learned to problem solve and to do it collaboratively. I learned to deploy countermeasures to overcome misses.

Most of all, I enjoyed launching incredible and groundbreaking new products.
Great work environment with a lot of opportunities
I great place to work with great benefits. They are very flexible with hours, which is nice. Everyone is friendly and helpful. A lot fo different programs to help get people more involved with the company through mentorships, community events, and volunteering.
Good technology to work
Company is working on cutting edge technologies like IOT,Cloud,SAAS. It banks in its existing customers and expanding its business in software field. Over all good company to work with
Fast paced environment with room for advancement
Continuous improvement is a way of life at Fluke. The hardest part of the job was getting the necessary personnel and resources to do the job. The best part of the job was the flexibility and work-life balance.
They pay well but the company as a whole isn’t really employee friendly
The company could definitely improve on their employee to employer relationship and especially with management who really seem to not want to help out unless directly involved with them.
great for career movement individually
if your highly motivated and not real opinionated, you can thrive. if your looking for career advancement or change, it's a way of life here. the only constant here is change. work in a role that you can deliver early and often too for success.
fun productive work environment
Manager and all staff are lovely and cannot be faulted, such an enjoyable experience to work especially when its busy and customers come flooding in..
Good enough
Worked for 6 months @ Fluke Norwich; good employer but a lack of training and a revolving door of temps depending on shareholder demands per quarter does leave the company stuck in a rut.
Pros
Good people, good team, great coffee.
Cons
Temp. contract minimum wage
Horrible AR Manager
MJ often yells at employees in front of team or across the department. She only hires and promotes her friends. She works half of the time (remaining time spent on social media or out sick). Very vocal and negative about other members of finance department.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
AR Manager has no management skills
Great Place to Work
I found that Fluke was a great place to work, but like any large company, there is always someone who makes life difficult for everyone. This was the case on my team and I didn't feel like I could succeed at Fluke under those conditions.
Older workers won't leave to help advancement in company
Older workers won't retire after being there for 20+ years which makes it so new workers are the physical labor. This is because Fluke doesn't invest in their facilities to make the job easier (SAFER) for employees. Guy I worked with had been working there for 20+ years and already had 5 back surgeries from the job. Lifting 60-120 lbs for 8 hours a day with zero help does that to you.
Sell false hopes
I was a temp and after delaying my hire date by 5.5 months because of "shareholders' they offered me no bump in pay to be hired on. They also overbook your work load so you have to do a lot of OT and then they are very ungrateful that you went out of your way for them.
Prime werksfeer en veel geleerd
Heel prettige werk omgeving en fijne collega's ik mocht al heel snel zelfstandig werken en heb er veel geleerd bij Fluke
Pros
Zelfstandig
Cons
geen
Good work experience
I had a terrific supervisor who encouraged me and gave me confidence. During my years there, I worked with some great people and enjoyed my job.

I was very happy to leave my second job at Fluke.
Pros
bonus and christmas time off
Cons
low pay
I enjoyed my time there, management was good, the job was good, and my co-workers were good. The only reason I left was to stay at home with my children.
Good work/life balance with great business model
Good company to work for, learned a lot during my employment in both sales and marketing. Fluke welcomes innovation and is always happy to try new things. This has helped me learn a lot because of the flexibility I was given to add new channels, introduce new products in the region, and run different marketing campaigns .
Pros
Good team
Cons
Continuous changes in management and no room for growth apart if you are working at the headquarters
Not a dream job but it was stable.
I enjoyed my time at FLUKE. Wonderful crew to work with, they were like family. Work was repetitive and became un-challenging. As I was working two jobs, I had to choose one because I could no longer keep up with the hours and commuting schedule.
Pros
Stable emplyment, good work enviroment.
Cons
Work was repetative and became unchallenging.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke. Our community is ready to answer.