FedEx Express Employee Review

View all FedEx Express reviews

Very productive work
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 20, 2018
Day to day work of line maintenance to make sure aircrafts departs on time and manage maintenance delay to the shortest time. Learning curves are excellent. Great teamwork. Hardest part of the job is trying to not cause delays and the most enjoyable part of the job is the learning journey.

Other FedEx Express Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work and grow.
Temp Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 15, 2019
A place with good enviroment for growing, though as Temp. Staff in this company, I feels a sense of belongings and cherish the opportunity working with all friendly staffs.
Pros
Professional, efficiency and credibility.
Cons
Nil
Have a safe working place
RAMP AGENT - LEAD (Former Employee) –  SingaporeApril 22, 2019
Working in Fedex is very challenging. Everyday is a different scenario that will test all your skills and capability on how to attent to base on their operations. I learned how to work out from the box, be attentive and work into details, how to make a solution and look for any alternative to satisfy the needs of our customers. Management are supportive to their subordinate and frontline employee in giving what they need to make their job more easier and settled in a timely manner. Teamwork is all around the place because of one goal that we want to achieve. The hardest part of the job is to consolidate all the packages for outbound / delivery within a specific period of time but once you beat that time... then that's the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
good benefits, high salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx Express. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K