Farrer Park Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Personally the peers are fun to be with.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  SingaporeFebruary 13, 2018
Been there for 2 years. It was pretty OK initialy till the arrival of some high ranking people whom overhauled the whole administration overnight. All staff then were forced to take upon various comittees membership which I think is a bit overboard. Staff aplenty were unhappy & left. Hopefully the new management can change the whole hospital administration for the betterment of the hospital
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Too many comittees all staff have to join
A typical day at work
Full Time Staff Nurse - ICU (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 25, 2017
We are always on a rush to provide the most optimal care for my patients. Being able to work in a private hospital setting allowed me to gain more confidence in my critical thinking skills and coordination with the doctor.
Pros
schedule
Cons
A new and yet and experienced nice workplace.
SEN (Former Employee) –  Farrer ParkJune 19, 2017
Gain new experienced working in a Radiation Oncology. Learnt alot as taking care of Onco patient was my very 1st time experiencing it.

Job wise was ok but Enrolled Nurse can't do much only Staff Nurse. Just that I am worried if 10 years down the road I will miss the touch of nursing practical.
Pros
Good welfare and benefits
Cons
Enrolled Nurse cant do much
Golf
Specialist Contract (senior facility manager) (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 8, 2017
Ok to work with farrer park hospital is a up market hospital. It also incorporate a medical centre and hotel. This private hospital have 100 bed and is a large facilities set up for the oversea patients
Not much staff welfare
Patient Service Officer (Current Employee) –  1 FARRER PARK STATION ROADNovember 5, 2015
It is a slow and steady work environment. But as it is a new hospital. there has been a lot of changes that the lower level staff such as ourselves have been adapting to. But are unable to keep up with all changes and our voice is not heard, thus forcing a lot of us to have to leave and look for jobs.